Need a friend?

Options
Hi ladies! I am new to myfitnesspal and am looking for some 'friends' to motivate! I'd love to help you on your journey!

Replies

• vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know you are looking for ladies, but feel free to add me if you would like.

I accept all friend requests!
  • GreenAppleLicorice
    Options
    I'm highly interested in some motivational support! This site is great for tracking but I want to meet some people so I have more incentive to stick with it. Please accept my friend request and I hope to chat with you soon. :smile:
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I would love to help you on your journey. I've lost 92 pounds so far with another 22 to go. All I can tell you is be honest. If it goes into your mouth list it. People who don't do well on here are ones who nibble and don't list it. Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Hey there ..I will be your friend..Add me...I love the energy some of the younger ladies bring to the posts...WELCOME SWEETIE.
  • mikucandy
    mikucandy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi , I need a friend too .. if dun mind pls add me too
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm new here too! Add me! Lets loose this weight together!!:-)
  • quinny929
    Options
    Absolutely! I am getting married this fall ... time to buckle down :) I'll send you a request!
  • mgcme
    mgcme Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - You can add me as a friend for motovational support, if you like.:smile:
  • karlacrn
    karlacrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Willot,

My first day back, would love to be accountable to a group. Might add to my motivation.

Karla
  • lrubletz
    lrubletz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I am new as well. Just joined last week with another friend. Feel free to add. I can use all the motivation I can get. I have been at this weight loss attempt for far too long.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    you can add me.

Best of luck
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can both get to where we want to be :)
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hi~ feel free to add me too!
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    You can add me as well. :)
  • Sonshine13
    Sonshine13 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to encourage and motivate you as long as you do the saem for me ;o) i am on this with a girlfriend and my daughters terrilee and lindsay however, Terrilee is pregnant and just trying to stay at a healthy weight (not get carried away)

Annette :flowerforyou:
  • dyghutchens
    Options
    I am also new...need friends
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Definitely needing friends on this journey! Always here to offer encouragement- Hope you have a great day!
  • KatyMalkin
    KatyMalkin Posts: 57
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I am am more than happy to help!