Time for a change ...

Options
I have been on and off MFP since last summer. I woke up this morning, saw a 2 lb weight gain on the scale, and realized it is time to get serious! I am getting married in less than six months, but more than that, I want to feel good in my skin this summer.

I have never actively sought friends here, and I think this kind of support could make all the difference in my success. I am looking for friends of any background ... as long as you are serious about living healthfully.

Hoping to no longer be a MFP loner by the end of the day! :)

Replies

• mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I have been on MFP for about a year now and was doing very well until September of last year but it was because I found my soulmate and kind of put my weight loss on the back burner and did gain some weight back but am now back on track and have about 4 months until I get married so I need to stay on track this time. When are you getting married?
  • quinny929
    Options
    September! How about you?
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    September as well :-)
  • sting8989
    sting8989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am brand new at this and am looking to round a few friends up myself. I think a little support coming from somewhere would greatly support us all in our goals.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm brand new as well and a bit of a "loner" too...So far I found all the people here to be very friendly and supportive and I think that MFP will be a great asset to my weight loss and physical fitness journey!