Jillian Michaels fan looking for friends!

Options
Please add me if you're a fellow Jillian worshipper.

I'm 31 with not a lot to lose, but lots to tone. Looking for similar people to keep me motivated xx

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian. I did 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 'as intended' and I've also done a lot of Extreme Shed and Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism though not for 30 days straight. I have a few of her other DVDs as well. I'm doing Chalean Extreme right now but I still like to throw in some Jillian here and there for the extra calorie burn. :-)
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of Jillian...I am now on day 7 of the 30 Day Shred. I am 38 and started my journey in Octof 2011 at 156 lbs.wanting to lose 20 lbs initially...after 6 mos. I have lost 36 and am down to 120!! I am just wanting to tone from this point. Feel free to add me!
  • SpankyBuns
    SpankyBuns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You guys are to hard core for me just yet....I'm a noobie starting with walk away the pounds-the 1 mile walk....Good luck to you, maybe I'll catch up some day. :wink:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    You guys are to hard core for me just yet....I'm a noobie starting with walk away the pounds-the 1 mile walk....Good luck to you, maybe I'll catch up some day. :wink:

Hey you have to start somewhere, when I first started trying to be more active I would put on my heart rate monitor and clean the house for hours! LOL. Then I started walking on the treadmill, then jogging, then I started 30 day shred. I saw a much faster change in my body in terms of inches lost when I started working out with weights, even though I had to start very small and slowly work my way up. It was so hard but so worth it to start something totally different than I'd ever done before.

Good luck in your journey. :-)
  • rachelulu81
    Options
    Ooh I haven't seen Extreme Shed and Shred before. Will go check that out now! Ihave completed 30DS and I'm now in week 3 of Ripped in 30...absolutely love it!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    HUGE fan!!! I even listen to her podcasts! Lol
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i love jillian too, im 25 with same as you really no more to lose but a jelly belly to tone thanks to 3 kids in 4years lol
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started doing 30 Day Shred earlier this month...it's a killer for sure but I really like it. I do it on the off days from Wii Zumba....feel free to add me..
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LOVE her so much!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I do the No More Trouble Zones DVD about 4 times a week. I am looking to tone, tone and tone as well as loose about 20 lbs! Add me.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    LOVE her :) 30ds completed working on ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 23 of the 30DS, trying to decide which one to get next, ripped in 30, or the kickboxing one. I know a lot of people liked ripped in 30, I haven't heard much about the other. Have any of you done the kickboxing yet?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Ooh I haven't seen Extreme Shed and Shred before. Will go check that out now! Ihave completed 30DS and I'm now in week 3 of Ripped in 30...absolutely love it!

It's tough, it has a lot in common with Ripped and 30DS but it's longer, it has 2 levels that are about 45 minutes each or there is an option to play both of them back to back for an 80 minute workout. Burns a ton of calories. She doesn't do as many moves specifically with the weights, but she does have the advanced girl (Basheera - not sure if that's spelled right but it's the same girl from Ripped) - she has her pickup the weights on a lot of moves just to make them harder. It's a lot of body weight stuff, a little yoga, a little kickboxing, a little martial arts type stuff, plus a lot of the more 'standard' type movements that you're already used to. I like it, I like the variety of different types of movements, keeps you wondering what you're going to do next. I burn calories like crazy on it.

Her Kickboxing Fastfix DVD is a lot of fun too, it has 3 levels that are 20 minutes each, each one focuses more on ever upper body, lower body, or abs. It's very fast paced and fun and she has more people in the background (not just the standard 2 girls). And there's a tutorial that you can watch and follow through with first to learn the different kicks and punches that she has you do in the workout. I don't know if she has a schedule for those 2 DVDs like she does for 30DS and RI30, I just kind of throw in those workouts when I want to mix things up a little.

I have 6 week 6 pack and Killer Buns And Thighs too, but haven't had time to actually do them since I've been busy finishing up RI30 and starting the new non-Jillian program. LOL. But I'm thinking I might start throwing in some 6w6p since the summer is quickly approaching. :-)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if o like .I did 30 ds march and have just started doing random dvd's daily if I can .I have 30 ds ,banish fat boost metabolism ,no more trouble zones and i think ill get six week six pack soon
  • corova
    corova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I also am looking for someone else to keep me motivated! Maybe we could help eachother! I'm brand spanking new to this site, but I think it's awesome so far! Keep in touch, and giv'er on your next workout, I'll be working out in about 15 mins! Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Have a great day!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    I am so in love with her workouts!!!
    Have seen huge difference in my body..
    Yo Jillian yo!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    I love her workouts, feel free to add me! I am on day 5, level 2 to of the Shred. I can't wait to get done so I can see my results! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I would like to get Ripped in 30 and the kickboxing one. Maybe I can do both daily after I get used to them to let Jillian kick my butt even more. :wink:
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    I am in love with Jillian's workouts! I started with the 30 DS and currently doing level 2 of six week six pack. They are very inexpensive and very effective. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jorden25
    jorden25 Posts: 19
    Options
    Another JM fan here. Iv'e tried to hate her... :laugh: but really she is the best! I'm 4 days into the 30 Day Shred. I'm going to rotate the dvd's that I have, add a few of the newer ones, till I get her Body Revolution.
  • bxtr87
    bxtr87 Posts: 17
    Options
    Am bumping this post to show to my sister later. She is the most die-hard Jillian fan I know!!