Down 66 lbs... w/ Progress Pics & Stats (New Mom)

Options
2»

Replies

• zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!!

Keep on eating!! It is working for me too!!
  • hailie08
    hailie08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ok so my weight loss journey started longer after having my child then yours did. My biggest fear of losing weight has been losing my boobs bc they were non existent before pregnancy. You've seem to lost the majority of your weight in your stomach. Tips?
  • quianabenson
    quianabenson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look really good.
  • sar123bear
    Options
    ok so my weight loss journey started longer after having my child then yours did. My biggest fear of losing weight has been losing my boobs bc they were non existent before pregnancy. You've seem to lost the majority of your weight in your stomach. Tips?

Well, there may be a false read on that because I'm breastfeeding currently :tongue: I am normally a DD, but currently am a DDD / F / G :noway: depending on the bra and the day.

I know when I got down to 145 before, I was a full C, so I know this "blessing" (or curse, depending on how you look at it- fitting into tops has always been hard for me) won't last forever. I'll be interested to see what happens after I stop nursing.

I guess there's no big secret that I can think of... I'm just seeing weight come off of the areas that I most recently put it on (not counting the chest area). Hopefully that trend will continue!

I wish you the best of luck!!
  • sar123bear
    Options
    holy wow you are doing great ! when I had my first child ( daughter ) I shot up from a size 1-2 and 115 to 196 pounds and a size 12.. it took me what seemed like for ever to lose it, had another baby (son) 14 months later & then whittled back down to a size 3 ( by the time he was 4 ) got pregnant again (another BOY! ).. (lol ) shot up to 190's went down to about 145 .. and was then pregnant with my fourth child ( !!!another boy.. !!! ) This one though I shot up to 222 pounds I am 5'5 1/2" and I thought wow.. theres no getting back from here.. crazy thing is I lost 60 pounds in the first 2 months.. and another 40 within the next 3 months .. o.O...

and then guess what? when he turned 4 God blessed me with yet another BOY.. lol went from 122 ish to 195..hoovered around 140 for the next two years and now I have had my 6 th child... (yes another boy ) and I weighed in at 202 at birth and he's almost 2 and I am in the 160's ... it seems like I may have really pushed it too far this time..I hope to lose it .. ugh.. I dont want to be a size 2 anymore I never felt healthy but I dont want to look at photos and cringe .. a good healthy weight is my goal.. and your story is very inspiring.

Isn't it amazing how our bodies can change soooooo much?? I must say congrats to you on your wonderful blessings and on your success at losing all times! No doubt you can do it again if you set your mind to it. You're inspiring as well!! :happy:
  • sar123bear
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments / encouragement! :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!