MFP JUNKIES, THERE IS STILL HELP FOR YOU (REHAB)!

1. Do you feel like you are consuming too much of your time on MFP?
2. Do your mate hate that you are not paying attention to them due to MFP?
3. Do you log into MFP first thing in the morning and last thing at night?
4. Do you spend most of your computer time on MFP?
5. Can you honestly say that you can live w/o MFP?
6. Do you sneak on MFP while suppose to be working?
7. Do you try to convince your friends to get a MFP account?

If you answered yes to all 5 or more of these questions, I feel sorry for you & maybe you need to take a break for a couple of days, because you are a MFP JUNKIE.

If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions, You are almost there.

If you answered yes to at least 1 of theses questions, take a deep breath, because there is still hope for you.

If all your answers were no to all of theses questions, keep coming and you will be one of us MFP JUNKIES soon.

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member

If you answered yes to all 5 or more of these questions, I feel sorry for you & maybe you need to take a break for a couple of days, because you are a MFP JUNKIE.

If you answered yes to at least 1 of theses questions, take a deep breath, because there is still hope for you.

If all your answers were no to all of theses questions, keep coming and you will be one of us MFP JUNKIES soon.

I am getfitdiva & I'm a MFP junkie!
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Crap. I answered yes to 6 of them. I am a junkie!! Sneaking on at work is the worst one for me.
  • Lynvincible2012
    Lynvincible2012 Posts: 28 Member
    I don't want any therapy, this site is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Keep your MFP methadone! :laugh:
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 376 Member
    I admit it. I'm a junkie too! :)
  • I am a junkie for sure, so that's my problem!! Oh well it's for the best, i think so!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    I'm a junkie... I admit I should be working right now...
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101

I am getfitdiva & I'm a MFP junkie!

getfitdiva? There's another one? Oh no, tell me more! :)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 653 Member
    It's like you know me so well.... seriously MFP is problem for me...but I love you guys I can't help it:P
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    I am a MFP junkie....Before I open my eyes in the morning & last thing I do before bed...OMG...I am a junkie...The first step is admitting that you have a problem....I have a problem... :laugh:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    I don't want any therapy, this site is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Ditto. MFP is a great addiction that I don't want to break! :drinker:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 775 Member
    1. Do you feel like you are consuming too much of your time on MFP? yep
    2. Do your mate hate that you are not paying attention to them due to MFP? no
    3. Do you log into MFP first thing in the morning and last thing at night? yep
    4. Do you spend most of your computer time on MFP? yep
    5. Can you honestly say that you can live w/o MFP? nope
    6. Do you sneak on MFP while suppose to be working? dont work
    7. Do you try to convince your friends to get a MFP account? yep

4/7 :laugh:
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    I am a Junkie. I gave up being on fb for being on here. I can not do w/o MFP either....lol
  • jenniejengin

Ditto. MFP is a great addiction that I don't want to break! :drinker:

lol
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Hello, My name is Terri and yes, I'm afraid I am a MFP JUNKIE!!!! Take my MFP and I'll take my foot straight up your *kitten*!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • jenniejengin
    I am a MFP junkie....Before I open my eyes in the morning & last thing I do before bed...OMG...I am a junkie...The first step is admitting that you have a problem....I have a problem... :laugh:

girl, I do the same. my computer is by my bed side. if I leave it, i have my phone for emergency....lol
  • jenniejengin
    Hello, My name is Terri and yes, I'm afraid I am a MFP JUNKIE!!!! Take my MFP and I'll take my foot straight up your *kitten*!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

this is too funny...lmao
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member

^^^^ this!!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    I'm an MFP Junkie and proud of it. Gave up Facebook for this much sweeter and more gratifying addiction. I'm never without it because I have my phone if I'm not at the computer. A server at Red Lobster asked what I was doing because he noticed I was searching on the phone before I ordered and after I ate. I log consistently and sometimes will not eat/order an item because of what comes up on the MFP database.

Maybe when I reach my goal weight I'll slack off a little, but for now... no way!!
  • jenniejengin
    I'm an MFP Junkie and proud of it. Gave up Facebook for this much sweeter and more gratifying addiction. I'm never without it because I have my phone if I'm not at the computer. A server at Red Lobster asked what I was doing because he noticed I was searching on the phone before I ordered and after I ate. I log consistently and sometimes will not eat/order an item because of what comes up on the MFP database.

Maybe when I reach my goal weight I'll slack off a little, but for now... no way!!

lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    I answered Yes to all of those but, Look I can stop anytime that I want to!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Yes Indeed!!! Sexycook is a junkie....So easy to become one!! I have Amazing MFP Family of friends.....
  • i am definately a junkie lol when i dont get to come on cause its busy at work i just have a really bad day . and my hubby already says im obsesss lol and im happy about it too...
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 167 Member
    I am a MFP junkie..I'm on it ALL day..I miss shows and let the DVR pick them up because I was on MFP, I miss messages on FB because I dont log in because I'm logged into MFP..its a shame..I try to be on MFP while working out (now you know thats bad) I cant even wait until I finish smh
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Hello, my name is skmolove & i'm a junkie...

that is a mfp junkie! answered yes to 6/7...but could be 7/7. i'm a SAHM so i'm on here all day at work.
  • jenniejengin
    i am definately a junkie lol when i dont get to come on cause its busy at work i just have a really bad day . and my hubby already says im obsesss lol and im happy about it too...

Miss Lady, you got it bad....lol
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Dito to that one!!! I'm a junkie and proud of it, I have my iPhone on me and log many times a day love this site and all my friends!
  • jenniejengin
    Yes I love it as well. We all here with the same goals in mind, supporting one another, unlike facebook and all it's drama.