Exercise plan advice?

Options
So I am looking to maximize my workouts. Things will probably be shaky for me for the next three weeks but I want to start getting back into the habit now.

So here is my question.

I have the 30 day shred at home but I also enjoy running.

Does it defeat the purpose of the 30 day shred to alternate days with cardio work? For example, today I go home and run, then tomorrow do my 20 minutes of 30 day shred, then run, then shred etc?

I am never sure if I am "doing it right" which sounds stupid now that I am saying it outloud but there you go. :\

Replies

• sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I run 3 miles 3 days a week and do JM 90d. BR every day....I do the half hour of JM in the morning before work and run at my usual time- 7:30p.m.- so I haven't overtired myself and still have the energy. It works really well.
  • piscula
    piscula Posts: 17
    Options
    I run 3 miles 3 days a week and do JM 90d. BR every day....I do the half hour of JM in the morning before work and run at my usual time- 7:30p.m.- so I haven't overtired myself and still have the energy. It works really well.

Thats interesting. I might start doing that once summer starts but right now I hardly have time for my one workout. But thank you for the information, adding it to my mini arsenal of things to try.