my jeans dont fit

Options
I've been working really hard for the last 5 weeks doing boot camp and 1 hour of cardio 4 to 5 days a week and now all my jeans are way to tight in the legs. I'm wondering in a few weeks if i keep this routine up will the get any smaller or just keep getting bigger?

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    But what does your diet look like?
  • danielle110
    Options
    Im a healthy eater i drink lots of water
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    Yeahhhh hard to help or give advice based on that.
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You only have 6 pounds to lose? Assuming you don't have a lot of body fat, it sounds like you are just building up your natural muscles. That doesn't mean you are "bulking up." It means you are just optimizing your natural musculature.
  • danielle110
    Options
    Im a healthy eater i drink lots of water
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    Doubtful it's muscle BUT again, WL is 85% diet...so knowing what is being eaten would be helpful.
  • danielle110
    Options
    lol ok I dont eat meat lots of fish and veggies cottage cheese and a protein shake a day. I try to stay away from carbs the worst thing i eat is pizza and thats maybe once a week
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    More water maybe? Lemon water is also very very good for you. I drink one glass before I eat breakfast.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    Hmm ok well what kind of deficit do you eat? How many calories are you burning a day vs what you are consuming?