returning to mfp

Options
Hello all
Today I am returning to my fitness pal after having colon surgery a week ago, I hope to be able to stay within my calorie guidelines and due to not being abale to exercise for 6 weeks makes it even more important. Do any of you think I should go too less calories to lose weight say 1000 cal per day due to less activity ? hope I can stay on track this time and not get discouraged.

Wish me luck and good luck to the rest of you :)
:happy:

Replies

• mgcme
    mgcme Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. I know what you mean about having surgery and not being able to exercise. I had total knee replacement surgery in August and then in December, so I too am limited to some of my exercises. What was your cal goal prior to surgery? I am trying 1200 per day and that is tough to do, so I think 1000 might by harder. Do you want to be friends? Since we both had surgery and are still limited to some exercise, maybe we can help each other achieve our daily cal goal. My name is Judy.
  • sdculver1952
    Options
    I am sorry it took a few days to get back to you trying to learn how to use the web site to its full potential. I would love to be friends with you I had colon surgery so for 4-6 weeks lite walking exercise only which is hard because before the surgery I ws working out 5 days a week I am trying the 1200 cals to lose and so far had a great lost but a lot of it was fluid now to get down to the nitty gritty sticking with it I want to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey keep in touch :)