Back on the wagon

bazuukajoe
bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I had great success with losing weight, exercising and living a healthy lifestyle a few months back. I had lost over 70 pounds, felt great, and was determined not to go back! Then, I went back.. . In a few short months I had gained over half the weight back. Now, I'm jumping back on the bandwagon, it's taken me a long time to finally get the motivation to do it again. I'm starting to count calories, but exercising is still hard. I need some motivation! Who's with me? I want to start/be in a group with weekly check ins. Any takers?

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Good decision! :flowerforyou: The best part is, you know you can do it! That should be your no 1 motivation.

I am going back and forth, too. Once I get close to the weight I want to have, I sort of get scared. Now I'm back at it again :smile: .

This http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/63691-a-new-me-let-s-get-started?hl=a+new+me+let's+get+started&page=1#posts-780957 caught my attention. What do you think, should we both join them? :wink:

Good luck and stay strong :flowerforyou:
  • good job!! i just got back on too!! i had lost some weight but then i became careless and i gained it (and some more) back. exercise is my problem too, i'm very lazy!!!:ohwell:
  • bazuukajoe
    bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
    So whaddaya say we start some kind of check in or group or something? I'm not sure how to get started, but how about we weigh in here once a week and tell how many pounds we're lost for the week/how our week is going etc? Sound good?
This discussion has been closed.