Hydroxycut

Options
2»

Replies

• SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I tried it once a long time ago and it made my heart race so I stopped taking it.
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've used it, and between that, tons of working out and eating healthy, lost 65 pounds during a 3 month stretch last summer. I'd totally recommend it. BUT you have to drink tons of water and eat healthy!!!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I used this and I felt like I was having a heart attack. I also used stackers and had no problem but you cant get those anymore. On Hydroxycut I looked like someone was constantly beating me. I was bruised all over from head to toe. My co-workers actually had an intervention because they thought my husband was beating me. Useless but nice of them to be concerned. None of these supplements are good for you I would not recommend it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I used it many years ago right after I stopped breastfeeding and I seriously thought my heart was going to explode in my chest. It didn't work for me, because I had to stop using it...

ETA: only eating right and working out worked for me.
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    I tired it and it didnt work. I also tried that diet pill for women....cant remember the name I think its slim quick or somthing. NOTHING!!:mad: I wasted my money.
    You can try something more natural like Acai Berry or whatnot.
    Im doing a 14 day cleanse and so far im losing and actually feeling alot better.
    just a thought.
    :smile:

same here! i used it and nothing, i wasn't even "hyper" lol maybe i'm just way too tired -_-
    but i'm going to try Acai! and trying to get rid of the water weight
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I have been trying proper eating and exercise THANKS I didnt ask for on advice what to do i asked if anyone used the pill

So then why are you asking about pills?
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've used something very similar. I'm going to tell you not to use it. Stick with what you're doing. What I used made me super hyper, felt like I was on coke all over again. I couldn't focus and at one point I had to stop everything and breath. I was getting heart palpitations, couldn't sleep (even though I never took a pill after 1pm), was nauseous, and ended up having to take 3 days off of work to get my body back to normal because it made me extremely sick.

This is how I felt after taking the womans brand Slim Quick. I quit drugs to get healthy and fix my life, and feeling like I was back on it through me into a panic mode, it was bad, and very very scary.
    I guess some people can handle the "boost" of energy, but if it scares you the way it made me, it is NOT a good idea...
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I tried it years ago, back when it still had epedra in it, and it made me SO HYPER. It did what I wanted it to, though, motivate me into starting to run long distances again and give me energy to get through the painful first week. After that I quit it.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the smart *kitten* comments you get when you ask an honest question. It inevitably happens EVERY time - so just expect rude people and their comments, ignore them, and move on. Some people expect all of us to be perfect, just like them.

As for the pills - I did try them. I tried them to supplement my diet and exercise. I took them as directed and did lose weight. But the day I stopped taking them, those few pounds I did lose crept right back on.

My advice to you - if you are interested, try it and see if it works FOR YOU. Buy one bottle, give it a shot, and see what you think. It's not going to kill you. It may have a different effect on you than it did on me. Either way - good luck!