Need some motivation

Options
Im new to the MPF site. Have been on here about a week and have lost 5 pounds. I still have a LONG way to go but find myself slipping some days. Need some motivation and friends to keep me on track!!! I have a couple on here but the more support the better, right? Hope all are doing well with thier goals!

Replies

• kcsgirl24
    Options
    Great job on the 5lbs!! I'm new here too and I can't figure out how to add friends, if you want to add me we can keep motivating each other :) But it looks like you are doing awesome with 5lbs in a week :)
  • Doll483
    Doll483 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :)
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    5 lbs is awesome. Im new too and have lost three pounds and 2 inches. Im amazed. I will add you :)
  • tawny2727
    tawny2727 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 5 lbs is amazing. We all slip up from time to time, don't be hard on yourself. I like to find a way to exercise (gardening, dancing at home while cleaning) to burn the extra calories. Keep up the good work :)
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job so far , feel free to add me if youd like :)
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want! 5lbs in a week is awesome!
  • PandoraMoon
    Options
    Everyone on this site is very supportive and helpful. Friend me. I'm happy to offer support and just chat with you.:happy:
  • tabbycat27
    Options
    I have been on here forever (or so it seems) and wish I had as much motivation as you! :) You are doing great!!!!!