Today I hit original goal weight. (Pics)

Options

Replies

• morganroot
    Options
    this is so awesome! congratulations!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    ***** standing ovation***** you look incredible !!

^^^this. Absolutely incredible.
  • 987Runner
    987Runner Posts: 209
    Options
    Congratulations! Positively inspiring!!
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! So amazing, congratulations!!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work paid off. You look great and I bet you feel like a new person.
  • SherryLohr
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! Remember everything you went through to get where you are today and keep it in mind that you are beautiful no matter your weight!
  • krissers9
    krissers9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    W O W!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational. You are AWESOME!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done love!
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did awesome!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Literally jaw dropped. You are an amazing inspiration! Fabulous work!
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you everyone. I am blushing right now from the responses. :flowerforyou:

Also in reply to sarahweatherhead: Some of the challenges I have dealt with have a lot to do with my emotional eating. And there were a few things that threw me off course.

- When I had lost thirty pounds, I was at the grocery store and the cashier actually asked if I was pregnant and how far along I was. (Wasn't the first this happened as I carried all my weight in my stomach, but first time since I had lost weight.) I told her I had actually lost weight and it was just awkward for the both of us. I ended up crying when I got home. It was a big hit to my self-esteem. I didn't emotionally binge eat but ate unhealthy for the week after until I realized what I was doing to myself.

- I plateaued from September 2011 until November 2011 where I literally had no weight loss what-so-ever. It was extremely frustrating as I was going back to my hometown for the first time in months at the end of November and wanting to look my best.

- I then went back to my hometown to visit family and friends in late November and while I was there, my sister-in-laws best friend was brutally murdered. I was an extreme mess. I binged on foods as I was trying to be that rock for my sister-in-law to lean on. So, on top of plateauing for two months, I actually gained about five pounds by the time I got back to home. I still have my days dealing with that. I hung out with her two days before her death.

- Just an overall "slower" process than others. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and there would be times where I had absolutely no energy to do anything and this can last for like a week or longer which hindered my weight loss. My symptoms have subsided a bit and it doesn't happen as often but it is still something I deal with and it also makes me realize that I am prone to easy weight gain.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG you look GOOD!!!!! You are such an inspiration!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you luck in your future goals!
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think I just made up a word. My reaction was... "holywowness!"
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    OMG, girl....you look AMAZING! SO impressive! Congratulations to you, hun...you deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :) You look amazing....CONGRATS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!