male, 5'7-5'9 any of yas out ther cud ya help??

Options
so im 5'8 and am hovering between 12st 3-5lbs at the moment and i wos wondering wer yous r at and wot ur ideal weight is, jus basically wanting a few tips n bit of help thanks

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Sean - for you 12stone ish would be perfect! Just get those muscles toned :tongue:

Make sure you eat whole foods, Cardio train every other night and do your weights most nights, you should be fiine!!

I have a lot of "guy" friends around my height at the gym and thats what they do..

x k x
  • Landon669
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and all the charts have my ideal weight at 135-155...I would look sick if I was to get down to that! I played Jr High football at 165lbs and don't know the last time I was under 185-190.
    Your body type will determine what you should weigh. I've got a larger chest and larger legs that most guys my height, so I will never get down to 135 nor do I want to. I will be comfortable getting to 185 or so, but I will not try to get lower no matter what the charts say. I'm asuming your "ideal" weight would be within 5-10 lbs of mine since I'm just 1 inch taller.
    If you are the weight you want to be at but not the shape, throw in some weight training and keep up the cardio. Your weight might stay the same (within a few lbs), but your shape will change as you add muscle.
    Just my 2 cents!
    Landon