Better late than never !

Options
I've been on here since March, but only really lurked until the 2nd of the month or so. Didn't bother with forums or adding friends, but I'm really looking to add some now that I'm getting more involved with the site. :D

26, started up at 333-- down to 249 currently. I'm open ears to anything that might be buggin' ya and I'll do my best to support those on my list.

Please vote for me for MFP class presiden--- wait. Wrong pitch. ;D

Replies

• sarajesssica
    sarajesssica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on awesome weight loss! I also am a better late than never person! I downloaded this app back in November but only in the past six weeks have I started really using it and actually working on my weight loss/better life style. I started at 191 six weeks ago (my heaviest ever), and I am currently at 168.

Feel free to add or message me, support is always nice to have :)
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I knew you before you were president.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options

You going hipster on me, mate? lol
  • ginabgdc
    ginabgdc Posts: 46
    Options
    Add me if you lke...actually anyone who wants to can. I've been here off and on for last year but started over at the beginning of the year....111 days and counting :smile:
  • mabell7779
    Options
    Your right better late than never. I wish that I would have known about this site 2 1/2 years ago. Support is a great tool. Great job on your weight loss.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Add me if you lke...actually anyone who wants to can. I've been here off and on for last year but started over at the beginning of the year....111 days and counting :smile:

111 days is a great record! I hope I can get up to that many. :D
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options

You going hipster on me, mate? lol

I own you on vinyl.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have lost 40lbs and friends help to keep motivated.
  • jmatney79
    jmatney79 Posts: 80
    Options
    Add me! I'll vote for you!