Advocare

Options
So I'm just starting the advocare 24 day challenge today. I am so hopeful about this program. I think this is the jump start I needed. Especially for the what to eat and not to eat.

Has anyone else here had success with the plan...I would love to hear your stories or suggestions :)

Thanks!

Replies

• cwolfe11
    cwolfe11 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also just starting the 24 day challenge! Day 1 :) Would be very nice to have someone else doing at the same time, maybe we can keep each other updated!

The fiber drink was not the most pleasant thing I've ever drank...but I survived the first morning haha. On to lunch!

I think just getting thru these first few days is the key. After that it's just part of your normal routine and the body adjusts.

I'm looking to lose about 10-15 lbs, currently I am 5'10, 172 lbs.

Let's do this!
  • colehook
    colehook Posts: 46
    Options
    I would love to have someone to do this with. Sending an invite now :)

I got the peach n' cream for the fiber drink...it was tolerable. haha!

I am 5'5, currently 162 and looking to lose about 20lbs.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I did the 24 day challenge at the beginning of my weightloss journey. It was an awesome way to jump start everything.

These are my before and after result pics:
    42e8892e.jpg

I lost 8.5lbs and an overall of 14in
  • colehook
    Options
    Great Job!
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started the 24 day challenge on saturday. lost 4.6 pounds so far. I have used Advocare products since last summer - i became a distributer to save money since my husband and i both use the shakes, spark and other products. Contact me for more information on the products. If interested in joining to be a distributer contact me - it is different than other direct sales companies as there is no minimum to purchase to stay a memeber.
  • llgsmg
    llgsmg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday, but I started my regular diet last week. I'm down 6 pounds and I feel great! I wish I had measured before I started--I can tell a difference in my waist. I've gained 30 pounds in the past 2 years so I have a closet full of clothes that don't fit but I finally have the motivation to do something about it! A friend of mine introduced me to the advocare 24 day challenge--I can't wait to see it's success! :happy:
  • colehook
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 3 and so far I love the energy I have. I'm trying to stay off the scales until the end...but I've not been successful. Diet has always been a struggle for me and I like how it tells you what to eat and what not to eat. Also my husband has been very supportive, which I think is why I will be successful with this plan.
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    I love the energy I have from this program. I am on day 10 of the 24 day challenge.
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did the 24 day challenge at the beginning of my weightloss journey. It was an awesome way to jump start everything.

I lost 8.5lbs and an overall of 14in

That's awesome! Was it hard to transition from this back to "regular" diet plan? I am a big dairy fan and my distributor warned me that during the 24 days you can't have dairy...so, wondering how much "shock" my body will have going back. Just wanting to try this challenge to tackle my last 10-20 pounds because I have seemed to plateau! Thanks!
  • adschimek
    adschimek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting this next week, wish me luck!!!
  • jeepyjaime
    jeepyjaime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this as well. It can't get here fast enough! My uncle has had a lot of success with this as well. VERY excited about it. :^)
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just ordered my 24 day challenge and wondering how all of you are doing now and what your results are since starting Advocare?