Need some weight loss buddies

Options
Need some weight loss buddies. I've got a really long way to go so it'd be awesome to have some people to do it with. I'm 26 and started out at 356 pounds, I'm down to 316 and feel a lot better but with being an emotional eater as soon as I feel better is when I start to fall off the wagon cause I'm like yayyy I'm gonna celebrate.... with food!! haha :) so any buddies would be great so I'll have some people with similar situations to see in my feed!! Thanks :) Best wishes with getting healthy!!!

Replies

• JoshS2012
    JoshS2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Great job on the loss so far
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Feel free to add me:)
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    I need friends as well. I'm new to MFP. Feel free to add me and congrats on your weight loss so far. That's awesome!
  • ladrina
    ladrina Posts: 1
    Options
    CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! That's GREAT!!! Please feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP.
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. Congrats on your success so far!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Thank you! Same to you!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Thank you everybody
  • jennrodriguez77
    Options
    I'm new here and have about 100lbs to lose, looking for motivational friends as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for a new friend. Feel free to add me! :)
  • agambh
    agambh Posts: 9
    Options
    hi! im new here too! add me!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....i love the support and motivation from my MFP friends and love to support and motivate others too!!! Great job so far
  • merilewa
    merilewa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I need some weightloss buddies as well. I weigh 220 and want to get down to 150 or 160. I have lost 10-20 pounds recently. I gained some back. Anyhow...wanting to lose weight and get and feel healthy again!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ally To MFP:):):) Here to help encourage and give postive support:):) Feel free to add me:):):)
  • mkenyon78
    Options
    I am new to MFP also and I am always open to new friends. Feel free to add me!! Everyone else is free to do so also :happy:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :) i have about 12 pounds left to lose for my wedding, so not a TON....but new friends and support is always great! :happy:
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    add me!!!
  • jessnhowie
    Options
    I'd love to be ur buddy, feel free to add me. Good luck, you can do it!!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss so far. I'm fairly new and just starting to open up to the idea of "friends" on here, so feel free to add me, too!!! :) I need weightloss buddies also - wanting to lose about 50+ pounds!
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I'll add ya! Our stats are in the same-ish range. I'm also 26 and started up at 333. :D

Anyone else want to add me, I can always use some buddies!
  • madcazzer
    madcazzer Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW fantastic weight loss so far.....keep up the good work. feel free to add me :happy: