Newby and Needing Accountability/Friends/Motivation ☺

Options
merilewa
merilewa Posts: 19 Member
Hi. I am new to myfitnesspal. I am needing to lose 60-70 pounds. I am needing accountability/encouragement. Looking forward to using this site. It is very similar to one that I was on a long time ago and was very successful with. Right now I am adding walking into my exercise regime. I am wanting to add toning, but have not yet. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Merilewa:wink:

Replies

• cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't have that many people on MFP. I have been here a while, came back in February. I am looking more for motivation. I don't make it on everyday because of my job, but i do my best.
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goal is 70 pounds, very similar to yours. Feel free to add me, I try to check in several times a day.
  • madcazzer
    madcazzer Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I have joined MFP recently so feel free to add me. :)
  • FergusonRL
    FergusonRL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also new to MFP, so would appreciate any conversation/encouragement/whatever :)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My total goal was 60 pounds. I am already down 22 pounds. Feel free to send a friend request. I log daily, keep my diary open, and love the support on mfp!
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this site has been nothing but good to me. I definitely feel accountable.
  • FindingAnn
    FindingAnn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I joined MFP a couple of days ago. I lost 14lbs on my own -very slowly. I have 40 more to go.
  • Jlangford43
    Options
    hi! I have a lot to lose too. Always looking for new friends, ideas, motivation, support - feel free to add me too!
  • cloudangel161
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, i've got another 20lbs to go. I think support is key in losing weight, without it you just lose the motivation !
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    You can succeed! All the best to you. People who record what they eat in a journal tend to lose at least 7 pounds more than those who don't. Glad you are here.