In Need Of Friends!!!

Hey all i am looking for somemore friends. I have been on MFP for a few months and love everyone that are on my friends list now but would love more friends for the support, advice and motivation....please feel free to add me i would love it!! I am on MFP everday very deticated to being a new healthy me :smile: looking forward to meeting some amazing people!!!!!!

~ Jen Marie ~

Replies

• jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Hey im in need of more friends too always good to have encouragement, i definately need it at the minute feel free to add me :) anyone reading this feel free
  • zumbagirlwf
    zumbagirlwf Posts: 18 Member
    I need some motivation, add me please.
  • micwik
    micwik Posts: 23 Member
    I'll add you. I am a 45 yr old mother of two. I would love new friends for motivation and encouragement as well!
  • jennlove79
    jennlove79 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me. I can always use some more friends for motivation
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Thanks so much ladies!! I think i added everyone. if i haven't please add me!! :happy:
  • i'm always looking for more people to add for support and motivation...we can do this together!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    welcome and feel free to add me
  • I love support. Add me if you like.
  • Just requested to be a new friend ;-) I love the motivation as well!!
  • :happy: Same here. I am in need of some more weight loss buddies. Tell me, What is your favorite activity for exersice?
  • hello I am new to MFP and very dedicated have been on here faithfully for 6 days straight. would love to have some friends to talk to and motivate I only have my mom and dad as a friend. :)
  • I'm new to the site..so I'm looking for encouragement too!:smile:
  • honeybee518
    honeybee518 Posts: 15 Member
    hey my name is stephanie, I am new to MFP and would like to add some friends for motivation. I started by weight loss journey at 178 pounds and would like to end up at 130 pounds. I know I will need some encouragement. add me if you think you could help encourage me on my new healthy journey.
    thanks
  • I'm always up for new friends too :)
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    I'm new here too! I would love to have new friends here. Right now I only have my sister. I've gone thru and friend requested other people in this thread. Add me too!
  • harleymom03
    harleymom03 Posts: 1 Member
    I definitely need friends on here, too. I keep falling off the wagon, so to speak! I need someone to keep me on track!;
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Hi new friend ,we all need all the support we can get I am down 30lbs and I want to do more so I am trying to do 3-4lbs this week so wish me luck and anybody who wants to add me go ahead so we can support each other:flowerforyou:
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Being my friend is dangerous. This group of friends I have is loud, rude, dirty, funny, loving, and supportive.

If you want to try to hang, come on in!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    chefkev you rock!!!! 82 lbs. ...I want to do that too
  • d_89
    d_89 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey! I'm in the same position, I have some great friends and would love some more. Feel free to add me :)