Options

Replies

• Metallica89
    Options
    Add me if u want :-)
  • needsalotofhelp
    needsalotofhelp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job, I would love to to be your friend.
  • PandoraMoon
    Options
    Hello. I am happy to offer support and encouragement to all. Feel free to friend me.
  • wwloismacintyre
    wwloismacintyre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I am in need of some friends too.....:-)
  • rednecco
    rednecco Posts: 10
    Options
    Nice job so far! Those first pounds are the hardest. Add me, if ya like. We can all use buddies. :)
  • micwik
    micwik Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like ..... I always like making new friends!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow, I could use a motivated friend like you. Excellent loss so far, honey. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • kesslertg
    kesslertg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think it is great that everyone is reaching out. The more friends here on MyFitnessPal the better because we are all in this together. This is better than WW meetings because we don't have to wait a week until the next meeting. If you get in trouble (which is normal for most of us) just shout out and we'll all rally round.

I took this one step further and created a FB group for family and friends HelpTomGettoHisGoalWeight and that helps too ... lots of folks there who are not using MyFitnessPal. I will say that when I ran into a three-day bad stretch last week the groups here and on FB really rallied and helped get me back on track.

So everyone reach out and send friend requests to others and let's help our little community fight the weight and health challenges we are all facing. And have a great week!
    Tom
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request:)

I could also use some more friends:) I have a bit over 100lbs to lose:)
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    awesome job on the weight loss, you may add me if you like.
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Add if you like. ((:
  • lindylou73
    lindylou73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really new please add me I havent lost anything yet. Just getting back in to the swing of things again :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me. I started at 260 and am down to only 255 but going strong. I could always use more buddies :)
  • SaraBaldwin87
    SaraBaldwin87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! You can add me as well if you'd like =)
  • Jessiestokes03
    Options
    Hi :) your doing awesome so far!! I'm new to this, but you can add me for some support :)
  • n8nbu
    n8nbu Posts: 10
    Options
    I'll be your bud.
  • Angie1089
    Angie1089 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need friends!
  • HawaiiRose
    Options
    I can be your weight loss buddy! I need some too for motivation. Congratulations on your achievement this far!
  • stokesamber951
    Options
    you got this remember when you want to celebrate with food don't go out and get a chocolate cake why not get a small salad or something small but that is also good. good luck to you!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Thanks everybody!