Body by VI

Options
Has anyone done it? I was looking at it and they boast about all these awesome results and how you save so much money but like the transformation kit is 249 dollars a month and thats more then I spedn most months on groceries! Is it worth it?

Replies

• niki77la
    niki77la Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the cheapest kit since December. I usually have 1 to 2 shakes a day. 1 shake is to maintain weight and 2 is to lose. I have pretty much stayed the same weight because I was unable to work out and exercise due to my new job and training. I am really hoping it works now that I am able to fit exercising back into my schedule! Also, the shakes taste GREAT!!!!
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This is a good article about Body Bi Vi. It's pretty lengthy but has good information in it.

http://www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/body-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    This is a good article about Body Bi Vi. It's pretty lengthy but has good information in it.

http://www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/body-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/
    ^ this
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Oh, they used the word article for blog again!

Take a multivitamin and make your own protein shake meal replacements. Save the dosh.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Take a multivitamin and make your own protein shake meal replacements. Save the dosh.

ar·ti·cle
       [ahr-ti-kuhl] Show IPA noun, verb, ar·ti·cled, ar·ti·cling.
    noun

1.a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.

:)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options

ar·ti·cle
    noun

1.a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.

My point exactly =)
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options

ar·ti·cle
    noun

My point exactly =)

LOL!