30 Day Shred Question

Options
Just started JM 30 Day Shred video tonight. Just curious how/what you logged it under in you daily exercise. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Replies

• Melissatroz93
    Options
    I literally started this today as well and I was wondering the same thing
  • my2gr8boys
    Options
    I started it at the beginning of the month, and have been logging it as Circuit Training.
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    I always logged mine as circuit training. I feel like you may take a few more breaks during circuit training so I felt like putting "25" minutes instead of 20 was okay if I was giving it my all!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!!! Circuit training makes sense.
  • amberrr20
    amberrr20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 5th day and i wear a HRM and when i started i use the app on my phone and created a new exercise and logged what my HRM says.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    before i got my HRM i logged it as 20 minutes of circuit training - now i just log it as a custom entry and 25 minutes
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i log it under circuit training for 27 minutes since that is how long it is from warm up to cool down. Just got my HRM and its great for knowing exactly how much you burned. just finished day 19 about 5 minutes ago. enjoy!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    I use my HRM. I imagine you'd log it as either circuit training or low-impact aerobics.