Goal success tattoo ideas?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I want 9 stars.6 big ones for the babies I gave birth to and 3 little ones for the angels. Probably on my shoulders
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Im still dying to know which Harry Potter quotes you guys are using? And I doubt its 3 points for Gryffindor lol
  • forsettii
    forsettii Posts: 29
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I am getting a Sphinx with Iridium Frame Sunglasses on my Right Shoulder.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just spent the morning designing the tattoo I want to get when I hit my goal of -50 lbs!! It is my default picture, if you want to go to my profile and check it out in my photos :happy: I got the idea from another thread on here about a month ago. Someone suggested V2.0 for a new version of myself. I decided I wanted the 0 to be an apple core...representing both a slimmer self and healthy eating.

I may not have the patience to wait until my goal though. I feel like I'm already a new version of myself! :laugh:
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just got the deathly hallows symbol on me!
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    I hadn't thought of one for weight loss, that's a neat idea! I've thought that if/when I can run a marathon getting a wing tattoo.
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    But I have most of my body parts planned out for what tattoo I want on each! The only problem is coming up with the funds haha! I love tattoos the more the merrier! I think thats a great reward!
  • becfrogs
    becfrogs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner I have been working long shifts---- but here's the Harry Potter quote I am using:

"Happiness can be found, in the darkest of times, if one only turns on the light." ~Albus Dumbledore
  • Metallica89
    Options
    Che Guevara!!! For revolution!!! lol
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner I have been working long shifts---- but here's the Harry Potter quote I am using:

"Happiness can be found, in the darkest of times, if one only turns on the light." ~Albus Dumbledore

I love that! I thought about getting the word Believe put on my foot - a really girly font with a butterfly as the "B" with hearts and scrolls. My husband is not fond of ink and will probably not be in favor of it!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm getting the Celtic tree of life, hopefully this weekend. Luckily, my hubby is a tattoo artist!
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I now have 4 that I want to get, but can't decide which is to be my reward. I have my son's name on my inner left wrist, my daughter's name on my right inner wrist and a (horrible) tribal butterfly on my lower back (I was 20 and just broke off my wedding, I wanted something to reflect change).

Right now I am trying to decide between a feminine cross on the back of my neck, one on my foot that transforms from black and white music notes into bright butterflies (this one will cost a lot and take some waiting since I am wanting an amazing local artist to draw it and she has so many clients she only books tattoos twice a year!), a cherry blossom on my shoulder blade that says "... The best is yet to be." around it, and finally "With my whole heart" on my rib cage.

I am struggling with waiting for my goal though since I have lost focus with the craziness that has quickly become my life :(
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Half-sleeve scheduled in August! WOOHOO!

me too :)
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I want to get a vine that goes across my ribs to about below the navel with some small flowers and butterflies worked into it. I have 3 butterflies on my upper back with a dove and calla lily. One butterfly is simply a butterfly to symbolize my butterfly girl, one is a tiger butterfly to symbolize my little tiger, and one is an eagle butterfly to symbolize my oldest, my eagle. The dove symbolizes the baby that I lost.

I definitely plan to reward myself with a tattoo for my weight loss. My birthday is at the end of July and I will get birthday money that I'll put away until I am ready for my tattoo. My only fear is that I will not be able to lose enough in the tummy area to pull off my planned tattoo. I have had 2 c-sections and have the c-section shelf!