New and searching for friends to help me along

Options
I've been on MFP for 5 days now and I'd love to make new friends that would help me with motivation, who wouldn't mind sharing recipes, and and maybe even some work outs.

The number one thing I'm looking for is positivity!

Replies

• Teapotdomescam
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP
    If you ever need some motivation I'm here
    I myself prefer to be surrounded by positive people rather than negative
    <3
  • adrijordan
    Options
    Thank you Teapot for the warm welcome! :)
  • kimberlydawn36
    kimberlydawn36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    me too you can add me if ya want! good luck!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you would like. I have been on here for almost a month, so if you need a couple of positive words, I am here.
  • cecker421
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new too, and am in same boat as yourself. How has it been working for you so fa? today was my first day!
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And good luck on your journey!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    First of let me Welcome you to MFP, I think you will really like it here. I have been here for around 3 months and love it. I also like encouraging my friends on their journey so feel free to add meif you want.
  • althomas73
    Options
    I've started working out AGAIN 3 weeks ago but i don't think that's going to do much good unless i start tracking my meals (which is almost as tough as working out sometimes!) so today's is the first day I've entered everything and i plan on coming back daily! I'd love some people so show support to me and i am here for you!
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My daughter and I have been here for about a month, it is amazing all the positive people we have become friends with. Even on "BAD" days I know I can be honest about having a hard time and they are right there helping me stay on track. Beware this site can be addicting.

Good luck on your new lifestyle :-)
  • wanttogethealthy78
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty new to the site also, but would love to have some friends on here to help with the journey
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am looking for more support, on my 2nd week.
  • adrijordan
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I'm really feeling the support here guys thank you all so much for the warm welcomes and I hope we can all help each other out! :D
  • ptcruiser55
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new ( about a week) feel free to add me. I'm looking for positive friends also