What's your favorite protein powder?

Options

Replies

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like the pure protein brand....they have all kinds of flavors (although, online I can find more than I can at the stores)

I get the chocolate...it is 25g protein and mixed with PB2 I can use plain water and it is delish!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Syntha 6 from BSN chocolate and peanut butter, or vanilla ice cream. Both are great
  • Cyclerama
    Cyclerama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Biotest - Metabolic Drive Low Carb Protein Powder (Chocolate) 1 g sugar

Prefer to mix with 8 oz unsweetened almond milk and 1 tsp. flax oil and a few ice cubes in a blender.
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    muscle milk chocolate protien powder. :D Has 26g of protein, 3 carbs, 130 calories per scoop. its yummy!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    So many choices!!!!

I didn't realize that Costco had a brand! I'll definitely have to check that out next time I'm there!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback!!!
  • anuyorker
    anuyorker Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    trutein cinnabun is my favorite. my next favorite banana or all around protein is Dymatize Banana Nut XT. & the best chocolate is myo. milk chocolate.
  • Eandretta96
    Eandretta96 Posts: 119
    Options
    Gold Standard extreme milk chocolate
  • smoffette
    smoffette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Vega! Delicious, whole foods, totally vegan (not that you need to be vegan to love it), no allergens, high in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients - enough to be a full meal replacement! And the vanilla chai flavor is delicious!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am interested in Protein powder but do not really know what significance it has. What are going to be its benefits and when am i supposed to use it. I bought as sample of it from the bulk section at Central Market. Its just pure whey protein powder. Haven't tried it yet 'cause I don't know exactly what to do with it lol. Any help?
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like Aria , womens protein 2 scoops 80 calories, 2g of sugar and 14 g of protein.....it mixes really good, and i have the chocolate one it tastes good too, i like how it only has 80 calories because sometimes i make 2 shakes a day, and i make it as snacks!
  • ambeer2
    ambeer2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Rainbow Light Protein Energizer. It's vegan, gluten-free and organic. I specifically was shopping for protein supplements that were low in sugar, and this was the best. I bought from Vitacost.com. Chocolate is the best.
  • ricanstace
    Options
    Myofusion milk chocolate!!! It is awesome!!!
  • dhansen999
    dhansen999 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For a vegan option that isn't whey (not vegan) and isn't soy, try Garden of Life's raw protein powder. It comes in flavors (we just use "original" which is sorta like vanilla), and is based on sprouts.

According to the counter person at Super Supplements, where we buy it, it's their hottest brand, even amongst the non-vegan body builders that shop there. It's priced quite decent, compared to the rest of them, and works well in smoothies.

You can get single serve packets in order to try it before going for the whole big canister, too.

I buy the Garden of Life raw protein powder also. I get the original, mix it with unsweetened almond milk and add a tiny bit of stevia to it. Tastes great and pretty smooth. Not gritty like some other ones I have tried. Also low in calories.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate, mix it with a tbsp of peanut butter and it is soooo good!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I like Syntrax Nectar flavors a lot and also ON All Natural Whey in Chocolate.
  • JensterPenster
    Options
    I just googled "PB2" to find out what several of you are talking about, and WOW! I had no idea such a thing existed. I am getting some ASAP! I feel like I just found out unicorns are living in my backyard. Thanks, guys! :)
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    Syntha-6 Ultra-Premium Lean Muscle Protein Powder (Banana flavor) I love it :D
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion in milk chocolate
    ^^^^^^^^^ or Banana Perfection
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology is what I love!