Options
I AM IN NEED OF SOME HELP :) I AM NEW I NEED SOME FRIENDS SO IF YOU WANNA HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT :) I GOT LIKE 100LBS TO LOOSE BUT IF I LOOSE 50 ILL BE MORE THAN GRATEFUL LOL IM A MOTHER OF 2 BOYS YOU WOULD THINK ID BE THIN AS PAPER BUT NOT SO MUCH

Replies

• djhero123
    djhero123 Posts: 20
    Options
    hey im new to nice to meet you
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. Send message with request please. So I know. :) Good luck on your journey. And congratulations on the first steps!!
  • stokesamber951
    Options
    I am new and would love new friends from all over the world to have some friends with stories,motivation and tips on exercice and resipies. benn on here for 6 days today :)
  • hey feel free to add me as well i just start too and have like 100lbs to lose! good luck on your journey!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :) I'm on here everyday and try to send encouragement and congrats as much as I can!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too :) I'm 32 and want to lose about 65 lbs. I have no MFP friends but I would love to have a support system. I'll send you a friend request!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I am almost a newbie... a little over a month... feel free to add me if you wish!
  • samipd12
    samipd12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Joining MFP!!! We all are great peeps :) many are more then happy to be added as friends and help with motivation :) Stay focused & You will do great!!! You can add me (any one can add me if they like) im on here daily!!! Im working on losing my weight for my wedding which is in December!!!
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, 100 pounds is my goal, Congrats on your first steps :)
  • djhero123
    djhero123 Posts: 20
    Options
    any one here know how to shuffle
  • thehoovers
    Options
    you too :)
  • thehoovers
    Options
    thanks :) i can feel the LOVE ahhaha :) good luck to you guys also
  • pcrampton27
    Options
    I'm new as well. Just had a baby about 5 months ago, and am trying to lose the rest of the pregnancy weight. Help!
  • ptcruiser55
    Options
    I also new congrats on starting. So far I can see how helpful everyone is.
  • zzzeldazz
    zzzeldazz Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there. I am new too and need to lose 90 pounds. I don't know how the friend thing works, but maybe we could become MFP friends and help each other on this journey.