Just looking for some friends to add

Options
Hello, I joined in mid December, stuck with it for about two months and lost 16 lbs. Stopped logging/trying and pretty much gained it back. Just started again about a week ago. Doing great and really trying to stay committed this time. I felt great when I was doing it and don't know why I stopped, lol. Would like to have a couple other people for support/feedback other then my brother and my aunt who currently are on it with me as well. Picture is my dog who I show and train for working events. Thanks everyone!
Male/24/ 5'7 180lbs

Replies

• MondayCallahan
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you like. Love to give support and I'm on here quite often :) Also fairly new to this site, so it'd be great to have some more friends.
  • 01angel
    01angel Posts: 3
    Options
    same with me! the more the better :)
  • happypath101
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me. We can all use more support!
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd love to be your friend!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!

I was the same although 16lbs is much better than my 4lbs hah!

Feel free to add me, I'd love to help keep you motivated ;)

X
  • MictorEcta
    Options
    Oh and if anyone is obsessed with the Airborne Toxic Event as much as I am, then I would love to be your friend.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Shoot me an add :)
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me guys, im training to be a personal trainer so may be able to help with a few things!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • allyg38
    allyg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    hi. this is day 10 for me. anyone feel free to add me. im on everyday. quite addicted right now :)
  • sa7toot
    sa7toot Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello,

You can add me if you wish.. i'm only a week old in this and I looking forward to share the experience.:drinker:
  • kelledin
    kelledin Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya. You can add me as well as I have only just started and would like to be able to chat to people.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me...that goes for anyone who post..I love positive friends on my team:)
  • wonk1968
    wonk1968 Posts: 30
    Options
    sent request, im the same if i dont log it on here i eat more
  • Emilydxn
    Emilydxn Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Good Luck. I am the same I lost about 21lb on weight watchers and slowly the weight has crept back on, so I heard of this
    Site and thought i would give it a go. Isnt amazing how quick your allowance gets swallowed up.

Emily :smile:
  • Iskreemman
    Iskreemman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request :) that goes for anyone. I log my food and exercises everyday; currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    feel free to add me. ive been with this site nearly two years i think i had a few months where i didnt log in because i thought what am i doing bu then found it did me a lot of good on here and everyone on my friends lists is so friendly. any one can add me if they wish. and i always leave a status if i am going away which i do a fair bit to see m other half.

i cant wait to get to my goal. i had a time of injury where i put 4kg back on so i want i gone then i can get back to it, now ive got a broken wrist though, but hey im still gyming it lol
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I am getting very addicted to this site and find that logging everything on here keeps me on track!!!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend!!! I could use the extra support as well....I am really great for a while, eating and working out and then I easily fall off....feel horribly guilty but do it anyways...could use the motivational messages that keep me going and remind me why I am doing this (while eating that chicken wing!!!)
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - I've been doing this for about a week - so still early days for me - mutual support would be great!