300 Consecutive Days of MFP w/Pics! Almost 60 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation and inspiration. I really enjoyed your story.
  • amybundren
    Options
    Impressive!
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :smile: well done you
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! You look great! I haven't been as strict with what I'm eating but I do make healthier choices as much as I can and it's nice to see that you can lose weight doing it that way also. I'm like you, I need to make this something I can do for the long term and if I can't eat what I like..within moderation of course..then I'm setting myself up for failure. Keep up the great work!
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nylrehtaeh
    nylrehtaeh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love the "Mod the Bod!" approach. Great job and thanks for sharing!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Great results...keep it up..
  • Jackieb301
    Jackieb301 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look terrific!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is quite an accomplishment, and you did it on your terms! Very inspiring!!!
  • morningstarz99
    Options
    Over the last week or so, I've seemed to lose my motivation.... I read your story.. and I am inspired to get back on it.... You, Sir, look absolutely amazing... Nice work!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Great story thanks for sharing!!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, thanks for sharing it it inspirational and motivational!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Nothing's as awesome as your daughter's smile. She's beyond precious. As for you, I SEE VEINS, keep at it. You've done so well.
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    Great write up. You should consider writing a book. It was well put together and a smooth transition. And...congratulations on your modification (of the bod).
  • mikanjuliansmommy
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    YEEEAAAHHHH BBBUUUUDDDDYYYYY!!!! Looking good my dude!!! Keep kicking *kitten*
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! I too am in a similar situation. I still have about 34 pounds to my intial goal weight and have been using the 30DS to help tone my body. I also do additional cardio to help shed the weight but I would love to have your results. I'm only 3 months in to my transformation so I'm trying to be patient. It's great to see your results and your honesty about what foods you eat and won;t give up. THis has to be something you can live with in order to be successful. Thanks to your story I'll keep plugging away.
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bmp
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great story. Well done! You've put in a ton of work on improving yourself and it really shows. My hat's off to you!
    -jd
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!