my highest weight ever.

Options
AHHHH i went on a cruise and stuffed my face constantly for a week.
. . . and came back weighing more than I ever have in my life. . . seriously
this is so bad! I don't even know where to start to lose the weight. I would like to lose about 20 lbs. That would be great.
I worked out today for the first time in an embarrassingly long time. 35 minutes elliptical... plus about a minutes worth of walking lunges on the treadmill.

anyone else know that feeling of remorse?!

Replies

• maddiecab
    maddiecab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been there. Got the guilt. During spring break my husband, daughter, and I went to an all-inclusive on Cozumel and I came home 8 pounds heavier.....at 171.... more than I have ever weighed in my life. Started South Beach Diet today. Successfully completed day 1. What's your plan? Mine is to make it through day 2 and exercise! I am a carb-a-holic so I'm ready to bang my head on the wall.....keep us posted. Good luck!
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just keep telling yourself 'what's done is done and I loved every minute of it!", then focus on the next few days in a postive, healthy way. Sounds like you are doing that- great job! Smalls steps go a long way, but you can't fault yourself for having in the meantime!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in regret mode right now. For the past two weeks I've been in/out of town and eating whatever the hell I like :(
    So now I'm starting over and it's almost beach time again. I'm gonna do South Beach to get the weight off.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Thats where I'm at right now. But mine is stress/work related. I get stressed/depressed & I eat. Everything not bolted down. I'm now at my heaviest EVER.
    But I finish at work this Friday & become (for a short while) a 'kept woman'.:wink:
    Just till I get a new job you understand.
    And from Monday I'll be doing some sort of exercise everyday.
    And I'm not going to eat crap, or drink wine (apart from special occasions).
    I'm going to try to Eat Clean, just 'cause that makes sense to me. And I'm going to make the most of the Great British Summer, such as it is & use this period of unemployment to get myself healthy.
  • darlingkaya
    Options
    Even if you go on holiday .. like im going in two weeks... you should really log your stuff into fitness pal, if you see it right there what your eating.. you might think woah and stop.

You can download it as an app if you have an iphone ! ;)
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to put weight on and such a chore getting rid of it. I wish humanity had evolved so that we sorted this out naturally! You'll lose it again soon no doubt. Life is too short to not enjoy the odd indulgence and if you enjoyed your cruise then all the better!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Thats where I'm at right now. But mine is stress/work related. I get stressed/depressed & I eat. Everything not bolted down. I'm now at my heaviest EVER.
    But I finish at work this Friday & become (for a short while) a 'kept woman'.:wink:
    Just till I get a new job you understand.
    And from Monday I'll be doing some sort of exercise everyday.
    And I'm not going to eat crap, or drink wine (apart from special occasions).
    I'm going to try to Eat Clean, just 'cause that makes sense to me. And I'm going to make the most of the Great British Summer, such as it is & use this period of unemployment to get myself healthy.

I like how you take negative and put a positive spin on it! I need to learn to do that more often!!!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Mine was 224 pounds. I was disgusted with myself. Hadn't really noticed the weight going on, went to get new jeans and had to get a pair of 38inch waist.

After that managed to get to 15st, but at 5ft9" ideally I'd love to be 13st 7pounds.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I feel you. Except this time's vacation is going home to my inlaws who are vegans. I will eat pretty well and healthy on this trip. Last September though, we went on a mini vacation and ate out every meal and I don't even wanna talk about it lol :grumble: