Recommended intake of calories.. YOURS?

Options
I have been looking through some diarys on here and it seems that everyone eats tiny amounts ! :P
Even MEN, fullgrown men are eating less then 1500 a day.

I calculated my intake with the Cunningham equation. With my body mass index, body fat %, activitylevels during the day, exersice, protein intake... and with a 15% deficit my intake on the days that im NOT WORKING OUT, should be at 2067 calories.
So ok i want a more deficit then that, so i would maby drop it down to 1800-1900??
But MFP recommends 1590 calories for me to lose 1lbs a week, they recommend the 1lbs a week loss also.

But the problem is that 1590 calories, isnt even my resting metabolic rate... my RMR is 1666calories.

SOO... my question is, how many calories should i allow myself in order to lose weight? i dont want to lose it to fast.
I want ultimatly want to be 60kg, i think i wont get past 62kg.

LET me tell you why... my Body Mass Index, (means my body´s weight if it had NO fat) ... is 53kg (119lbs) .. wich means i could never weigh less then that or even close to that.

For a woman its good to have about 10kg of fat on her, anything below that is VERY ATHLETIC. This is all imformation from a specified trainer. ANyway, if i were to keep 100% of my muscle mass during this weight loss, wich i want to and thats why i wanna lose it slowly.
I´d have 7kg of fat if i weigh 60kg... and id have 10kg of fat if i weigh 62kg.... so REALLY its just a matter of wich i think i look better at once i get there.

Im 67kg now.

I always feel really greedy when i read you guys diarys since mine has such high calories ! .. im 20years old btw.
Soo thanks for reading this hehe what do you guys think ! ? ; )

Replies