New to the Community

Options
Hello, My name is Sandy and I am new to this community. I am 253lbs and want to be back at 110lbs. I found I was an emotional eater. I now go to the gym M.W.F for 30 min treadmill and cardio kick boxing M, W, F. I was referred to this site by a friend and have been using it for about 2 days now. No more excuses, I can, I will, watch me.

Replies

• Dmaxsgirl
    Dmaxsgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I used this site last year and lost some weight but put a lot back on. I'm sticking with it this time though!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HI, Sandy! You can add me, I'm on every day. Good luck!
  • bjkleck
    bjkleck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy...we are in the same boat...my goal is to get off 75 pounds...this will be a long hard battle...hope we can encourage each other along the way....I have lost over 18 pounds so far...just started using this web site and finding it very helpful...to watch what I am eating. i started using the 17 day diet..but was so hard and it was NO CARBS....I hope this is better. Barb
  • Beth_Gorman
    Beth_Gorman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need some support, I'm on every day.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Morning Sandy, welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. I'm on everyday.

I accept ALL friend req.
  • bobalexander000
    Options
    I too am new to t he community, weigh 220lbs and want to get back to 170 and stay there. This is the first day of the rest of my life. Here is hoping we can all support one another in this change of lifestyle. Emotions also affect my eating. I eat to be comforted when things are blue.
  • kdpamd
    kdpamd Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome to healthy eating. Feel free to add me.
  • Belfastlassie
    Options
    Afternoon Sandy you can add me as well if you like, I am still somewhat new to this, been on for nearly three weeks now. We always can use the support of others.. Best of luck on your journey
  • divawcldrn2004
    divawcldrn2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you are currently using this site please add me as a friend, we have a few things in common.