Neewbie

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Teaira and i'm really happy about taking theses steps at a better an healthier life. I support everyone on their journey to weight loss as well. We can do it!

Replies

• Belfastlassie
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp Teaira, hope you find this useful an the people on here supportive in your journey, if you are looking to add friends I will be happy to be one to help support you..
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    It's a great journey and there are loads of supportive people out here! Good luck and feel free to add me if you would like!:smile:
  • Rugbygurl
    Rugbygurl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's a lovely name you have! Welcome, I am a newbie too but everyone is so helpful and friendly here. If you want support I am more than happy if you want to add me as a friend. Take care and good luck!
  • sting8989
    sting8989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! I am also new to this. So far it has really been an eye opening experience. The stories you can read on here are amazing. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • keish84
    keish84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I wish you all the best on your journey. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • tiffanyd99
    Options
    Good Morning- I am new to this site and trying to find a good motivator... Anyone with tips and tricks let me know I am open to all suggestions
    Tiffany
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm relatively new still and am overwhelmed by the support and friendliness of this site! Well, except for some polarizing posts on the message boards, hahaha...
  • Beth_Gorman
    Beth_Gorman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome Teaira, I am also new to mfp. This is a great supportive site. If you need support please feel free to add me.
  • tiffanyd99
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add exercise in, anything I search wont come up