Best video workout?

Options
It's extremely hard for me to get to the gym now-a-days with a conflicting schedule. I was considering buying one of those work-out videos, but some are ridiculously priced. Anyone have any input on their favorite video/the one that showed the most progress? Thanks!

Replies

• crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'm looking for the same thing
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    This should probably say 'best workout video'... oops. Too tired >.<
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What's your price range?

I enjoy the Beachbody workouts, but they can be a bit pricey.
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Any of Jillian Michaels dvd's are cheap and effective. The 30 Day Shred seems to be popular around here, but there's also Ripped in 30, No more trouble zones,6 week 6 pack, Buns and thighs, and more. I bought four from Amazon and paid between 6 and 9 dollars for each. Shipping was free. Then I went to Walmart and saw them for 9.99 each, but none were in stock. Her workouts are short and sweet and easy enough for beginner or more advanced people. Hope this helps!!!
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Any of Jillian Michaels dvd's are cheap and effective. The 30 Day Shred seems to be popular around here, but there's also Ripped in 30, No more trouble zones,6 week 6 pack, Buns and thighs, and more. I bought four from Amazon and paid between 6 and 9 dollars for each. Shipping was free. Then I went to Walmart and saw them for 9.99 each, but none were in stock. Her workouts are short and sweet and easy enough for beginner or more advanced people. Hope this helps!!!

Those are good as well.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is my number one workout. I love Tae Bo. Check your library to see what kind of workouts they have. They should have a website. Check their catalog for workouts and go to Collagevideo.com to preview the workouts. They carry a lot of workouts, so most like it, they will have the same workouts that the library has. You can also preview some workouts on youtube.
  • Onyx3333
    Onyx3333 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I usually use youtube and make a playlist of zumba routines or jillian michaels workout videos. There are alot of beachbody videos you can access on youtube as well. Also, try befit.com they have a ton of free workout videos to choose from. =0)
  • FORGVN
    FORGVN Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump for info ... great post.
  • Lynkinsmama
    Options
    Great post! I never did think about youtube... I have a lot of Jillian Michaels I got mine from Amazon also they seem to work great, I don't like doing the same thing over and over by the end of the week I am ready for the next phaze.
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also do YOUTUBE! :happy: I make a playlist of my favorite workouts and switch it up from week to week so I don't get bored. Saves from buying pricey DVDS that after the first few workouts, you're tired of. :wink:
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like the 30 Day Shred...Lets me know I am out of shape on the first day, but helps me to build stamina by the 4th or 5th...I also lost 3 lbs the first week of doing it, but that could just be my bodys way of appreciating the exercise finally lol. Best of wishes to you!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys! I have the 30 day shred video but never actually tried it. I heard the p90x/insanity dvds are amazing but they're so expensive.. gah! Definitely going to actually open and use my 30 day shred. Hopefully it brings some results!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    YouTube! Free and effective. :love:
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How do you make a playlist off you tube??