Starting C25K - TOMORROW - April 24

Options
I am currently doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women. And the C25K running program. Both are 3 days a week. I am lifting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I wanted to see if anyone was interesting in doing the C25k program with me on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays? I had been doing both programs previously, and I love them! But - I have been out for a while sick, and want to start over fresh this week. Anyone interested in doing either of the programs with me?

Replies

• bloooms
    bloooms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing NROLFW, but I am planning on getting back on track with c25k tomorrow. I had previously started it, then quit for some reason. I'm going to start in either week 3 or 4 and do it Tues Wed & Fri.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I only got through the first week, so I am starting back at week one, but we can still keep each other on track!
  • TeeCup99
    TeeCup99 Posts: 9
    Options
    I did it for one week and the fell off the wagon. I need to start that again...thanks for the motivation
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I really want to do this! I have never been a runner but I am getting so bored with the gym and really impatient with how slowly this is all going for me this time around. So I'm in!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I planned to start today too- I'm so glad I saw this!! Feel free to friend me!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    what is it exactly :frown:
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of week 4 today. I weigh 250lbs. You guys will be really good at this if I can do it!!!! I can't believe that I ran for a total of 16 minutes today! Good luck everyone starting out. Stick to it and enjoy that 'runners high!'
    Lally x
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both - still looking for my NROWLW though. I'm hoping it will be at the bookstore I look at today. I will join you. I"ve been doing C to 5k for a while - but at my own pace and so I would probably benefit from starting over again. Friend me if your interested in doing it together. I use mapmyfitness too when I run - do you have a smart phone to download that app? We could use it to track our progress too.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I completed week 7 day 1 yesterday following my "Ease into a 5k" app for iphone. It's amazing how far you go even when not sticking to the schedule 100%. I should have been done in March but I'm not, but it's ok because I haven't given up! Now I am able to jog over a mile without stopping. Good luck to you all.
  • TStend
    TStend Posts: 8
    Options
    I am starting this today as well. I signed up for the Tough Mudder in Sept and have NEVER been a runner so need to get my butt in gear! Friend me and we can support each other!
  • rchupka87
    Options
    Yay!!! Sounds like we've got a pretty good little group going here!!! Everyone just wanna check back in here on this thread tomorrow, or should I start a group? Good luck to everyone today! I'm so excited!!! - Oh, and I am doing the Pooch to 5K, so I will be giving updates of how my little Harley girl is doing too!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 3 day 2 of couch to 5K. A group would be great. I would love to have people to help and to help me. thanks
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes- please start a group!
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I planned on starting C25K today as well! I'd love to join in on this...
  • StephMykytuk
    Options
    Starting this today as well. Did a pratice run on sat and I couldn't even run the whole 60 seconds. My shins go so sore. Anyhow back at it again today. We will see how I do. I might have to repeat week one. I am not moving on to week two until I can run for the full 60 seconds!

I would love to join the group. Let me know!
  • rchupka87
    Options
    I started the group, and TRIED to send out invites... If you didn't get one, its C25K - Get off that couch.... Running out of time now, I will add more to the group page later!

Happy Running kids!!!