110 calorie burger

Options
I just wanted to share....

I bought some Morning Star Mushroom lovers burgers yesterday at Super Target, I had never tasted veggie burgers before and honeslty I was kinda scared to. But let me tell you... YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THESE!!!! They are soooooo delicious I swear if I didnt know that I was eating a meatless burger I would think it was the real thing..I try to stay away from beef and go more for the grilled chicken but sometimes I get a craving for a burger and a regular burger has upwards of 350 calories..these burgers have 110 calories and tons of flavor..

TRY THEM

Replies

• andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll have to see if I can track them down. Did you cook them on the grill or stovetop?
  • estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I thawed them in the microwave for like 30 seconds or so then I put them in a medium heat frying pan.. but I bet they would be really good on the grill. You dont need any oil just place them in the pan for like 3 minutes on each side or until they look good to you.
  • aabbccdd
    Options
    Another great flavor from Morningstar is their Garden Veggie Burger! YYYYUUUMMM!!!
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Morningstar makes great products. I have their breakfast sausage patties quite often. For a great burger you should also try Grillers Prime! Very good.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I believe that is the one that they use at Burger King for their Veggie Burger.. I used to work there and was the only one that would eat them, but they are so DELICIOUS!!! Mmmm.. It just sucks that Morning Star seems to be a lil more pricey in stores!:grumble:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I :heart: morningstar spicy black bean burgers!

Yummy:tongue: