Snacks?

Options
I'm looking for a few really good, easy snack ideas. I eat 3 meals, 3 snacks a day. 2 of those snacks are either fruit, veggies or nuts, so i want something GOOD like ice cream lol!

I was eating Skinny cows, but got bored with them.

Recently i've been eating Nestles 120 cal crunch or rolo ice cream....but I want a change....

I'm looking for a snack around 120 cals and 11 or so carbs to replace the above ice cream

any ideas??

Replies

• girlaskew12
    girlaskew12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    One of my new fave desserts is mixing one 60 calorie Jello pudding cup, any flavor, with some sliced strawberries and a few tablespoons of light cool whip. Really delicious.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Kashi TLC Bars. Delicious and good for you
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I snack on apples, Fiber one bars, air popped popcorn, string cheese and turkey peperroni. Those are my normal snacks. Cindy :heart:
  • aariel22
    Options
    I get organic strawberry frozen yogurt pops. They are so creamy and good and only 120 calories. I like them better than other low fat options because they have healthy ingredients. I feel like the hydrogenated oils and artificial colors and flavors in other options like skinny cow are detrimental to my long term health.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt + mix-ins. I put almonds, dark chocolate chips, bananas, granola, honey, chocolate syrup, once I put grapefruit. You can put anything in it and it is delicious and very filling. Yogurt + chocolate syrup is seriously like ice cream! Be sure to sweeten your yogurt if you've never had Greek though...I put a packet of truvia!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I am going to try the dark chocolate w/ greek yogurt courtney! That sounds really good!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Sugar free 100 calories Pudding, mixed with Whip cream and 1/2 table spoon peanut butter, chill for about 20 minutes and indulge ....

Or sugar free 100 calories pudding on sliced banana

If your looking for a sweet snack there's really good recipes that are low cal... and really yummy..
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    sorry i meant 60 cal pudding snacks...

With 1 pudding, 2tbs fat free whip cream and 1/2 tbs reduced peant butter it's 113 calories and only 5 grams fat.... and it's so yummy...
  • estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in love with 70 calories Jello rice pudding snacks, they come in cinnamon, creme brule and original... SOOOO Yummy!!!
  • jmack
    Options
    A sweet snack that I love is baked apples! Core an apple and put 1 tsp of brown sugar in the center put it in a bowl, cover and microwave until soft about 1.5 min, when it is done cool a bit and sprinkle with cinnamon. Sometimes I will add a spoon full of vanilla yogurt. It is so good!
  • Tinker73
    Options
    Frozen yogurt is one of my faves
  • muimuimui
    Options
    If you're a breads type of person,
    VITAMUFFINS.
    <3
  • alicnc
    Options
    Here's a whole list of healthy snacks from Shape magazines awards. It's cool because it has all different flavors, sweet, salty, creamy. All under 200 calories and having some healthy benefit and quite tasty.

http://www.shape.com/healthy_eating/on_the_go/snacks/healthy_options/healthy_snack_awards_2009
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just found this and LOVE it. Its from the Biggest Loser Family cookbook, and it keeps me full for a long time.

Banana Split.

Yes. You read that right. banana split..but modified, of course.

Take a banana, cut it length wise. Put some vanilla fat free (or light) yogurt on top. (about 1/3 cup). A small handful of chopped strawberries and I add some blueberries. Then you drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate syrup on it. (They say sugar free..but I think that tastes nasty). Then crunch up some cereal (they use grape nuts) and sprinkle over the top and Boom! you have yourself a yummy, healthy snack. :D