Jillian Michaels Workout DVDs Rock!

Options
I never really liked Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser however her workouts rock!

My Favorite: Extreme Shed and Shred !!
Ripped in 30
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Killer Buns and Thighs

There are some exercises I cannot do but I modify it or just do another move.

Anyone else have favorites? :-)

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My favourite is No more trouble zones, its a nice full body workout and getting through it makes me feel superproud of myself.
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    I like the banish fat boost metabilism and the 6 week 6 pack as it doesn't just work your stomach but legs and bum too!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I really love her DVDs too. I rotate between

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (the toughest, in my opinion)
    No More Trouble Zones
    6 Week 6 Pack
    Killer Buns & Thighs

I will throw a Firm DVD in there every now and again, but Jillian always seems to get me the best results.
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really like her workouts to! I love how they are short but get AWESOME results! I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Insanity..so if your looking for something different TRY THAT! It is amazing!!!!!!
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just got her Kickboxing dvd. I am dripping in sweat in 20 minutes!! I love it. It's over so fast. I picked up shed and shred but haven't done it yet:) I have a large collection of her dvds and they are all amazing. My two year old stepped on/broke my Burn fat boost metabolism one and i was so upset! I love that one too:)lol
  • lnfunchess
    Options
    I've swtiched from Jillian Michlel to Jackie Warner extreme timesaver and 30 day fast start. If you are looking to beat bordom in a 30 min. workout, check these out and add to your rotation. Watch a video clip on www.collagevideo.com and you will see why I made the switch. Trust me!!!!

Search by instructor and click Jackie Warner
  • LouiseLucie
    LouiseLucie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a few of Jackie Warner too, haven't tried them yet.
  • LouiseLucie
    Options
    The Insanity workouts scare me a little *hehe* I think it's more the calisthenics. I can do some but not all of them on the Jillian DVDs but when I "graduate" in my level of intensity in my workouts, I am sure I would like the Insanity ones (probably more than the P90X ones). Thanks!
  • LouiseLucie
    Options
    I like the banish fat boost metabilism and the 6 week 6 pack as it doesn't just work your stomach but legs and bum too!

I wondered about the 6 week 6 pack, nice to know that it works the lower body too!!
  • LouiseLucie
    Options
    I just got her Kickboxing dvd. I am dripping in sweat in 20 minutes!! I love it. It's over so fast. I picked up shed and shred but haven't done it yet:) I have a large collection of her dvds and they are all amazing. My two year old stepped on/broke my Burn fat boost metabolism one and i was so upset! I love that one too:)lol

I might get her Kickboxing one, I like her kickboxing intervals in her other DVDs!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love JM workouts too! I am doing a rotation of 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones
  • LouiseLucie
    Options
    I really love her DVDs too. I rotate between

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (the toughest, in my opinion)
    No More Trouble Zones
    6 Week 6 Pack
    Killer Buns & Thighs

I will throw a Firm DVD in there every now and again, but Jillian always seems to get me the best results.

I used to go to the gym but you sit down at machines and only work a few muscles at a time, with these workouts, you use ALL muscles, I'm getting better results!!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just got the kickboxing one a couple of weeks back and I love it. It's perfect for naptimes when I don't have a lot of time to workout. I never knew I could sweat so much in such a short amount of time. It's awesome. I'd love to get more of her DVDs!
  • mint0429
    mint0429 Posts: 20
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels 6weeks 6packs! II'm on the level 1 and its my 4th day doing it and I can feel the burn everytime. In the morning of my workout! After it when Im going to start the Level 2, I'm gonna start JM's No More Trouble Zones. :)
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred was the only DVD I've tried of hers. But it kicked my butt and was worth it. When I literally couldn't do the move I either ran in place, or did a modification, but the more I did it the better it got. LOVED IT!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Kickbox FastFix!
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones - you can feel them working the rest of the day! 30 Day Shred was a great intro to her style and method. 6 Week 6 Pack is OK but I don't tend to reach for it as I always think I'll get a better total body workout with plenty of abs in it if I do a level from 30DS or RI30! I think the one I'm least keen on is Ripped in 30 as JM seems a bit more shouty and aggressive in it and she doesn't need to be and I was expecting a lot more from Week 4 the way she went on about it!
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have her 30DS, RI30, BFBM, NMTZ, and 6 week 6 pack. I just recently alternated betwen BFBM and NMTZ for 10 days and lost 4 lbs and and inch from my waist and an inch from around my belly button area, that was immediately after I did 30 days of the 30DS. I am now just starting her RI30 and excited to see more results when thats over! I would like to get her Killer Buns and Thighs, and Kickbox Fast Fix. What kind of results have people gotten from those two? And of course last but not least i want her Body Revolution! I dont think I've seen any ending results from other people on that one yet on MFP.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones. I love all the weight work. Im doing Ripped in 30 now and am gonna get the kickboxing on off of Amazon!
  • LouiseLucie
    Options
    I have her 30DS, RI30, BFBM, NMTZ, and 6 week 6 pack. I just recently alternated betwen BFBM and NMTZ for 10 days and lost 4 lbs and and inch from my waist and an inch from around my belly button area, that was immediately after I did 30 days of the 30DS. I am now just starting her RI30 and excited to see more results when thats over! I would like to get her Killer Buns and Thighs, and Kickbox Fast Fix. What kind of results have people gotten from those two? And of course last but not least i want her Body Revolution! I dont think I've seen any ending results from other people on that one yet on MFP.

I have the Killer Bungs and Thighs and for me it's the toughest (even the warm-up is tough lol). I want to get Kickbox Fast Fix as well :-) I guess it depends on people. I carry the extra weight around my hips, thighs and butt so maybe for me that is why I find this DVD the toughest.

I watched some videos on Youtube for Body Revolution and it seems the exercises on the videos are the same as the ones she does in her different DVDs that we have already.