Why are THOSE the first to go?? ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs on mfp and I WISH those would get smaller! Most of it has come from my tummy, legs, and arms but THEY are still as big as ever :sad:
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Add in free weights and target your chest muscles for a "natural lift." It won't create a miracle but it will help out some. I was a DD cup at my heaviest. Finally, coming back down to a full C but I expect I will go back to a standard C before I'm done.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mines went from barely there to non-existent O_o!
  • CathieWarner
    CathieWarner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OK ladies, if you want to know what they will look like after 100 pounds, take a tube sock...drop in a golf ball...and there you go. I just roll them up (like a fruit roll up) and stuff them in my bra.
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It happens to all of us, I was a 40DD and went down to ???... but now they are coming back :happy: , and I' am still losing weight.
    i thought they would keep getting small with the more weight I lost but NOPE, they went bye bye for a while but they missed there momma and now they are coming back :flowerforyou:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    i started out at a 40DD, after losing 50 pounds, i'm a 34/36DDD, but they're not as perky as they used to be. :(
    Do chest presses to build up the muscle behind your pecs.
  • BrieBailey
    BrieBailey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am jealous! Mine never seem to go anywhere! I lost 60lb in 3 months a few years back on lighter life and even though it looked like they shrunk, they didn't! Only my around measurement changed- they went from a 38G to a 32G. Gah!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Nothing gained, nothing lost! I'm a B. That didn't even change with 3 pregnancies!!

The one plus is that I have cleavage I didn't have before!!
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't go like I had hoped, they went up a lot! Started at 34C currently after loosing 21 pounds they are 32DD. Good grief!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't going anywhere. Love you mom!!!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Some women lose them, some don't. I kind of hope mine get smaller. I was only a DD (I say only because I know there are plenty of women my size that were WAY bigger), but if I reach my goal weight, I think that would be too big...I wouldn't mind a B or maybe a C...

I've lost 16lbs, and mine do seem a tiny bit smaller, I only notice when I wear a bra though, because they're a little loose in the cups.
  • workreadplay
    Options
    Before I lost weight the first time, I was a DD and I had a flat, saggy behind. Then I lost almost thirty pounds and went up a cup size and gained a big, perky behind. Now that I'm losing weight again, I'm waiting to see what happens now.
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    OK ladies, if you want to know what they will look like after 100 pounds, take a tube sock...drop in a golf ball...and there you go. I just roll them up (like a fruit roll up) and stuff them in my bra.

Oh my :laugh:
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs on mfp and I WISH those would get smaller! Most of it has come from my tummy, legs, and arms but THEY are still as big as ever :sad:

Oh how I wish I had that problem...
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yes mine go like crazy! Went from a DD to a small deflated C! I hate it and so does my husband! He would rather me put on more weight to keep them! Hmmm flat stomach or boobs? If I had the money I'd atleast get a breast lift!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hasn't happened to me, but I started with an A so they can't get much smaller!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I have 34 very small B's. I have oddly shapen boobs. They are "wide" but don't go out far. So I have to wear a B cup otherwise they will pop out the bottom of the A cup, but I don't fill out my B cups. Stuuupid.

But they haven't changed as I lost weight. I lost it in my butt unfortunately :(:(:( *Cries* I'm hoping that weight lifting will perk my butt up and make it look bigger again. lol.
  • lizct16
    lizct16 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd love to lose SOME of mine! I'm 5 feet tall and am a 34 D!! I think having them makes me look fatter!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I'd love to lose SOME of mine! I'm 5 feet tall and am a 34 D!! I think having them makes me look fatter!

EXACTLY!!!! I'm 5'1" and a 34D too!!!
  • angelfeathers19
    Options
    It all depends on where you're storing your fat and how toned your muscles are. Believe it or not you do have muscle under those glands. ;) Try doing some peck building exercises to get some of your perk back. It should help. :)