Finally Sticking With It

Options
I have logged in now for over 85 days. With that said, I honestly spent the first oh say 60 days trying to find the motivation and groove I needed to get this thing going! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! On April 16th I joined a group for the 30 Day Shred....something I would put in the DVD player on occasion and do, swearing I would stick with it, only to fail yet again. Here I am on day 9 and I feel great! The best thing is my energy level; I went from being tired all the time to finding myself lying in bed at night awake. For me, having the accountability of the group has given me the push I needed. So, if you are struggling to get going join a group....it is absolutely great for support and motivation!! Have a great day everyone!!

Replies

• angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did best while I did the shred too! I actually workout out 6 times a week. Now I am down to like 3 times a week. Same amount of time each week but energy levels are down since I only work out 3 times a week. I feel lazier and like I have to talk myself into a workout more. Might pick up another one of her videos to keep me on track!
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    AND - you have been in turn, very inspiring for me. There's a few days I was thinking of skipping a day, and I saw you posted that it was a good workout, so I said, awwwwwwwwshucksok - so thanks for the help!
    :)