Why would eating sugar or breads make me heat intolerant?

Options
I was wondering if anyone out there has a problem with the heat when they are eating sugar or refined carbs?

When I get off both, I am ten times more energetic and the heat doesn't affect me near as much. thanks, kc

Replies

• JenC
    JenC Posts: 5
    Options
    my nutritionist explained it like this.......add sugar to water and what happens? Eventually it gets saturated and viscous, right? Think of your blood as water, thin, flows nicely ect, add sugar to it (refined carbs, sugar, white flour, that kind of thing) and it gets slow, and thick. If your blood is slow and thick, it's not doing it's job in getting around your body as quickly as it should, so you keep in your heat, and your body is making MORE trying to get this stuff to move and get rid of the sugar, out of your digestive system AND your blood.

Make sense? lol, I got visual aids to help me, sorry I don't have them here! Hope it helped.
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    hey jenC, thanks. It makes sense. Cause I feel so lethargic when I've eaten sugar and it last for days. But when I haven't eaten the food mentioned, I have so much energy, I sleep better and also, which is huge. I don't have any sadness or depression. Thanks so much, kc