the female shoe theory

Options
124»

Replies

• UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    shoes are not worn in the house where I live or any house I have ever been to. I see on American TV shows that a lot of people wear their shoes inside the house but majority of Canadians do not do that.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My theory says if a woman feels comfortable enough to take off her shoes at a
    dudes place she wants to get

frisky?...More than likely :blushing:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    No, it's when she takes a **** in your bathroom.

Most women I know (actually...all women I know to be honest), would not only take their shoes off, but would have sex, tape sex, as well as allow you to use the exit only...

Before they'd take a dump in your bathroom.

Blowing up the bathroom is reserved for after she moves in.

Guys on the other hand....
    My boyfriend did it the FIRST day he was ever at my house. :grumble:
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I take off my shoes at the door because I don't want to bring dirt from the outside into the house. taking off my shoes has absolutely NOTHING to do with if I want to get some or not. Really?.....Guys really look for any excuse don't you?
  • rebecca0101
    Options
    No, it's when she takes a **** in your bathroom.

Most women I know (actually...all women I know to be honest), would not only take their shoes off, but would have sex, tape sex, as well as allow you to use the exit only...

Before they'd take a dump in your bathroom.

Blowing up the bathroom is reserved for after she moves in.

Guys on the other hand....
    My boyfriend did it the FIRST day he was ever at my house. :grumble:

I must be different... If ya gotta go then ya gotta go and it don't matter were!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Maybe it just means she's going to get all karate on your *kitten*?
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    ... if she wants to get sum and she is wearing sexy 5inch heels, she will not take them off... wouldn't you think that would be sexy to do the "getting" with em on... ?

agreed!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ... if she wants to get sum and she is wearing sexy 5inch heels, she will not take them off... wouldn't you think that would be sexy to do the "getting" with em on... ?

agreed!

I was also going to agree with this sentiment, but got distracted by the bathroom comment. haha. I don't think we are that hard to read...if we want it you will know. And yes we like yall to be more assertive/agressive...though I am pretty sure I've been the "instigator" also.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    My theory says if a woman feels comfotable enough to take off her shoes at a
    dudes place she wants to get

False!!
    I do it with shoes on all the time. In fact, I have a whole closet of sex only shoes. Myth busted!

drcox-meme.jpg
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Oh, So this why my bf has a mat by the front door for my shoes?