Real life Barbie, What do you think?

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    So there is one pic where her waist looks disgustingly small. Other than that? I would probably do dirty things with her. Barbie fetish.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Would hitting it be worth the nightmares? hmmm...
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    She's pretty in a creepy kind of way. I think she would be prettier without all the work done. Funny though, while sitting here looking at the pics my 2-year-old daughter came over and looked at the computer and said "Barbie!" So I guess to little girls she DOES look like Barbie.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Shes pretty, but too skiny.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out what she's going to do with no vagina or *kitten*. How will that work exactly?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Plastic versus silicone.....I dont like either.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out what she's going to do with no vagina or *kitten*. How will that work exactly?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm scared...her eyes are beautiful, but too big...and the eye makeup just brings out how big they are...she's so tiny that I would be afraid that someguy could break her....
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sweet mercy looking at her scared me! I'll say this, she has Barbie's dead eyes that's for sure...

I was thinking the same thing Brett...no soul behind those eyes. Scary!
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    check out http://www.huffingtonpost.com/galia-slayen/the-scary-reality-of-a-re_b_845239.html

"If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5'9" tall, have a 39" bust, an 18" waist, 33" hips and a size 3 shoe.

• Barbie calls this a "full figure" and likes her weight at 110 lbs.

• At 5'9" tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.

• If Barbie was a real woman, she'd have to walk on all fours due to her proportions."

Dont think she would really have to walk on all fours, Ariana Lima is pretty darn close on all these proportions, she is 5'10, 120lbs 34 bust, 24, waist, 35 hip, shoe size 9. Her feet arent as small but some tall women do have smaller feet. I have seen anorexics with worse proportions.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I'd beat just to say that I beat.
    In Soviet Russia, real-life Barbie beats you.

I tired.

ummm... what the charge on that? .... i am asking for a .... friend, yeah that the ticket, a friend.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    She's what I refer to as a "pixie", way too skinny in my opinion. Not attractive.
  • teapot35
    teapot35 Posts: 28
    Options
    oooh look at all the haters! hahaha. I, for one, admit I am jealous. she is surreal!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Kinda weird but I'd still hit it. Lol
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Daily Mail..... Need I say more?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Didcha know they changed the proportions of Barbie at some point in the last 20 years? I gave my daughters some of my old Barbies. They also have new Barbies and new clothing. The old Barbies cannot wear the new clothes because Old Barbie's boobs are too big for them. New Barbie has smaller boobs and a thicker waist.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    LOLOL but did anyone watch the video??
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    check out http://www.huffingtonpost.com/galia-slayen/the-scary-reality-of-a-re_b_845239.html

"If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5'9" tall, have a 39" bust, an 18" waist, 33" hips and a size 3 shoe.

• Barbie calls this a "full figure" and likes her weight at 110 lbs.

• At 5'9" tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.

• If Barbie was a real woman, she'd have to walk on all fours due to her proportions."

Dont think she would really have to walk on all fours, Ariana Lima is pretty darn close on all these proportions, she is 5'10, 120lbs 34 bust, 24, waist, 35 hip, shoe size 9. Her feet arent as small but some tall women do have smaller feet. I have seen anorexics with worse proportions.

How is Lima close to this again? You should check the difference in some of these measurements then look at a ruler maybe.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I think she is absolutely stunning! :heart:

I'll have to watch the video another day.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't see the resemblance??? She just looks like another blonde woman to me.

quintessential-barbie-2010.jpg
    valeria-9.jpg

I forgot to add that Barbie's boobs are a B tops... That is all.