I need some support

Options
pamatc2
pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
Hi everyone! I've been trying to lose weight FOREVER and i've come to the realization that I can't do it alone. I have a hard time asking for help and seeking out help, so just the support of fellow members may be just the push I need to do it. I have been going up and down with these 10 lbs for years and it's time to knock off the 60lbs I desperately need to lose and start feeling good about myself. I get motivated easily after a workout, but by the weekend, I've lost it again. I got the chance to meet Michael and Mark from the TV show Biggest Loser and they are both truly inspiring. It's about doing it together that can make the difference so I really need your support to help me stay motivated through this journey! I would love to support you also!

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like
  • immagrandiva
    Options
    It is a struggle for ALL of us and accountability and dependability is what we need. You may add me and hopefully we can share in this journey together.:drinker:
  • pamatc2
    pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    thanks for the support! I'm hoping this is the "kick" I need to be successful.
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the struggle to find time for yourself. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :)