Looking for Friends for Motivation and Support

Options
I've been on the weight loss journey for over 2 years now and still have about 50 pounds to go. Just heard about this website a couple of week ago and thought I would give it a try. There is so much to learn here and I'm really excited about meeting people who are going through this too for support and motivation.

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam! feel free to add me Ive been on this site since Nov and love it... had a falling of the wagon issue but restarted yesterday, this site really is amazing
  • sanranft1216
    Options
    Hey, add me. I am on Day 9 and have been sticking to my diet pretty well. I need all the support I can get and am willing to offer mine as well.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on day 18. Love this site. Feel free to add me.
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the forums too. Please feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • gill71
    gill71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I joined a couple of days ago and this is the first day i have really counted calories properly. I have lost a stone with weight watchers but am failing to loose anymore and am very fed up with it. Hoping this site will help re motivate me. Hope to make new friends too :)
  • Amethyst125
    Amethyst125 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started too and have been doing great (this week) I have 20-30 lbs to go. I have lost 50 prior to joining this site.
    I am looking for friends for motivation and support too.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here as well and could always use another friend/motivator! This website is great and the people are amazing I'm sure it's going to make your journey a little easier! Request sent and best of luck to you!
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)