Need some weight loss buddies

Options

Replies

• chrissiebabekitt
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MyFitnessPal and would like to have a Pal!! Add me and we can try and help each other out.
  • RyanRusty27
    RyanRusty27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lets all be friends ! Add me!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Anyone :) I am always looking for new friends!!
  • ashleyareeda
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • pamatc2
    pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need the support as well, we all can use it!
  • zia130
    zia130 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss so far! that is amazing! keep up the great work and feel free to add me!
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi and good job on your loss!! Add me if you'd like :)
  • goldenguymsw
    goldenguymsw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and could use some weight loss friends too. I have tried numerous other things in the past and have lost weight but never have been able to maintain it or keep it off. I think this program is different... I think I can maintain this.
  • irisb6220
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I have been using this for about 2 months and so far so good.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have similar situations, lol. Let's be buds! =) I'll add you! Add me back! =D
  • layc0
    layc0 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need freinds too. You can add me if you want. :)
  • julie_75
    julie_75 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! Great job so far. I do the same thing, but unfortunately right now I've only been going up :( I just joined today and am needing some support also. I have got to start losing again and keep it off this time. I could really use the support so anyone else on here feel free to friend me also!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, we all need lots of support to make this happen
  • relocatedcowboy
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Having support is the only way to do it! I will send you a friend request. Awesome job on your progress so far!!! :happy:
  • blmr85
    blmr85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I could always use new active buddies! Great job on the lbs lost!!! Feel
    Free to add me!!
  • FutureSB1231
    Options
    Great job so far!!! Feel free to add me, you can never have too much support.
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... i have a long way to go also and am always looking for friends who understand that lol
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • NewHeartNewLife
    NewHeartNewLife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey mommy of 2! I'd love to be weight loss buddies:) I am 40 and a mother of three rowdy boys. Never had a problem with weight until I started having kids and it still wasn't a really big problem until 5 years ago when my husband and I were hit by a girl talking on her cell phone while driving. I have tried to get serious about losing the 40 pounds I've put onsince but dealing with depression due to my lack of mobility has made finding the motivation to diet or exercise difficult. HOWEVER I am going in for a procedure this monday that will give me my life back and the first thing at the top of my to do list is to lose this weight and get healthy again. My 15 year old son woke up screaming and after we got him calmed down he said he had a dream that I'd died of a heart attack. The sad thing is, I'm heading down that track (cholesterol is high, blood pressure is close to high, etc.) and it is time to get my behind in gear. Anyway, sorry to ramble. I'm still trying to figure out the bells and whistles to this website but I'd like to know how to have my food diary shared with the community. I desperately need the accountability. Thanks for being a part of all this everyone. I'd love to hear your "how I got here stories too:)