Mud Run Love

Options
2»

Replies

• sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :happy: Doing a mudrun in Niceville, Fl in May! Shouldn't be too hot or anything- lol! Anyway--- looking forward to doing it with my entire family and a great friend that's been with me almost the whole way. Can't wait, even though I'm a bit nervous about finishing! Oh well, congrats on your finish, you did wonderful! :drinker:
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Warrior Dash this year and the Indian Mud Run. If you're in/near Ohio, check out this one http://www.indianmudrun.com/
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is one of my goals. I want to be able to do the a mud run in October, I don't know how fit you have to be, but I am trying to get there :)
  • arkohl09
    arkohl09 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to do one of these, but can't find any in my area :(
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am signed up for my first mud run this coming Saturday. I am very excited to do this.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    :happy: Doing a mudrun in Niceville, Fl in May! Shouldn't be too hot or anything- lol!

Ya know, mud is a great cooling agent, I discovered. Pigs are on to something.
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for my first warrior dash next Saturday, May 5th. I'm excited!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :happy: Doing a mudrun in Niceville, Fl in May! Shouldn't be too hot or anything- lol!

Ya know, mud is a great cooling agent, I discovered. Pigs are on to something.

Too funny! That's a good thing then- cause other than the mud, it's gonna be HOT! Race time is 3:30.... Now that I think abt it, I may just sit in the final mudpit and wait for my team to come! Just kidding..... :bigsmile:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    AWESOME PICS! cONGRATS TO YOU! I WANT TO DO IT!
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cool! I have the Scranton Mud Run coming up May 5!!! I can't wait!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!