Turbo Fire/New Member

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica. I am starting to (seriously) use myfitnesspal as of today!! Tired of working out and NOT losing weight. I know that it has everything to do with the fact that I have basically just eaten any and everything I wanted for the past few months...even years. Working out is fun to me so I know I have to tweak my diet to get the results I want. I just started doing the Beachbody program called Turbo Fire. Anyone familiar? Are there any members using the program right now?

Replies

• mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm just starting another round of TurboFire! This is my absolute favorite workout! I love it!!!! Feel free to add me.
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I have done p90x and Insanity...but I am really loving Turbo Fire! The music is awesome and very motivating!! I will add you!
  • marytankersley
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Fire:) Not able to do it though due to an injured knee, I have the same problem work out all the time and don't loose the weight. I use to teach 6 kickboxing classes a week and never lost a pound. I too am really going to focus on what I'm eating and track everything with myfitnesspal. Just started back to working out but I have to baby my knee so it's all low impact. Keep doing the Turbo fire and if you have the toning bands be sure to do those workouts too they work.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Join the Turbo Fire Hotties group!
  • anorton45
    anorton45 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am getting ready to order Turbo Fire and I already have Chalean Extreme. I'm planning on doing the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Yup, looove turbo :) feel free to add me.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing the starter video so I can work my way up to hopping in the program, I want to get used to the moves. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Yes mam! I love Turbo fire!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i love to TURBO!!! fave workout of all time
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    LOVED Turbo Fire and saw AMAZING results, but after two months of doing it I developed knee problems. I am just getting back into MFP and working out.....I am hoping to get back to Turbo Fire once my quads are stronger... and will keep my knee alligned right. I have been spinning and using the eliptical for a month and a half and no knee problems. But, I can assure you, you won't be disappointed with Turbo Fire! Feel free to add me as well.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of purchasing TurboFire! If you want to add me & let me know how it is, that'd be awesome!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Love Turbo Fire!! Helped me lose my weight from pregnancy, Chalene is awesome!! =)
  • meesapanda89
    Options
    Hey there! I'm currently doing Insanity, but LOVE TurboFire and incorporate it into my workouts often. Feel free to add me :)
  • stefidrew
    Options
    Hi! I started today turbo fire and i was happy the whole time throughout because i was so proud of myself to finally do something for myself! Go for it! it feels awesome :)
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of turbo fire i so love it ..... I just started the hybrid schedule of turbo fire and p90x .....Feel Free to add me
  • Boop1959
    Boop1959 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessica,
    I have heard about Turbo Fire but, have never used it. If you are interested in healthier eating habits, try the Dr. Mike Moreno's 17 Day Diet. The book is available most everywhere and it is AWESOME! I lost 8 ibs. in 15 days using his plan. I need to work on exercise since I am lazy in that area. I need more motivation. Good Luck with your journey.
  • BusyBeBe
    BusyBeBe Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I love TurboFire! I'm starting the program on Monday. I had the program for a while but I was concentrating more on Chalean Extreme. Now that I'm done with that one , I can concentrate on TurboFire. Add me if you wish, I am new also! :smile:
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will definitely check that out!! Thanks!
  • buttersrora
    Options
    Hi! I am currently doing Chalean Extreme and I have done a round of Turbofire. I love Chalene Johnson! I have two more weeks left of Chalean extreme and then it's on to a Chalean extreme/Turbofire hybrid. I can't wait. I feel like I'm really going to see results by tracking what I eat and killing the workouts. Feel free to add me!