insanity- cardio recovery. As intense as the first 2 disks??

Options
So is the cardio recovery disk as intense as the first two days? My hubby and i are on our 3rd day of Insanity and our legs are just so sore. We're doing insanity tonight and the calender says "cardio recovery" is this a little bit easier on ur legs? I seriously almost cried this morning bc my calves and thighs just hurt so bad. I know soreness is a good thing, to a certain point, but we could really use a little break from the intensity. Just wanting to know are we in for a super hard workout or since the title says "cardio recovery" does it actually give us a little bit of a break. Thanks :)

Replies

• Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would say it's recovery from the running around and jumping like a maniac. It's a lot of squats and yoga holds. I still sweat but my heartrate wasn't nearly as high (I just completed week one). It was difficult, but in a different way than the other videos. it's also a bit shorter I think. Just do what you can and eat lots of protein after your workouts to help repair your muscles. I drink a glass of milk after I workout and it's really helped with curbing my soreness.