going shopping in a bit,suggestions pls:)

Options
Hey everyone! Im going to go shopping in a little bit and would love some suggestions for snacks to eat throughout the day. I notice i am a hugeee snacker especially since i need to feed and take care of a 7month old all day! Any help would be great. I dont eat enough veggies so if u have any delish veggie snack ideas i would love to hear em! Thanks in advance:)

Replies

• Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love to snack on almonds, carrots, and kashi granola bars.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Red, yellow and orange bell peppers are awesome raw. I also live off of sliced cucumbers, plain.
  • beautycf07
    Options
    Hey lady! I tend to not eat enough veggies also and I have discovered buddy fruit...which is great and your baby will probably like them also. (of course after squeezing out of packet). I have been sticking with a mediterranean diet snacking on pumpkin seeds, pistachios, tuna stuffed tomatoes and chicken lettuce wraps just to give you a few ideas. Hope this helps!~
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Yummy sliced peppers forgot bout that! U thnk hummus\tzasiki woukd be good to buy?
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Cryfletch- im going to look into the buddy fruit! Your diet sounds pretty delicious! Do you limit your pistachio intake? I could eat soooo many of them
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I think hummus would be okay...I tried it once but didn't care for it, I should try it again.