Daily accountability group for May!

Options
Hello!! I have been hosting a group since November of last year and our numbers have dwindled a bit and we are opening up to add some new members.
We are a daily accountability group at uses a spreadsheet to log our activity daily and our weight weekly. We have a calorie goal to burn 14000 this month and have an optional side group that has a goal to complete 2012 core, upper and/or lower body reps this month.
If you are a person that loves to keep track of your progress (i am a spreadsheet nerd and love keeping track of numbers) you are willing to log in and keep track daily shoot me a MESSAGE and ill send you the group invite. :drinker:

***Just FYI: our group has a little policy that if someone does not log for 7 days they will be removed from the group...Its not meant to be harsh, this group is not for the faint of heart! We are committed weight loss machines that strive to meet goals and provide unlimited support to our group mates! We are here to motivate, and seeing others being successful is definitely a way to motivate! :bigsmile:

I look forward to adding some awesome, motivated new members!!!! :bigsmile:

:heart: Meg

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    CAN I JOIN?!?!!?! ;)

I kid, I kid.

I am excited to meet some new peeps for our awesome group.

And I mean BUSINESS this May. I have to rock dresses for 5 weddings (2 of which we also have grooms dinners) this summer!!!!!!!!!!!! The first on June 2nd!!!!!

cheers (drinks water) :drinker:

--Natalie
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE challenges.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys. Today is my 40th day signing in and I have a goal day of June 1st to be where I want to be. I've lost 30 pounds (from my largest of 190) and I'd love to be at or around 155 by June 1st. My main goal is to start seeing my body reshape itself. I want to finally feel like one of the fit girls at the pool this summer!
  • tbutterb
    tbutterb Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join! :D
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS GROUP! i LOG IN EVERY DAY TO LOG MY FOOD AND EXERCISE. THIS SITE IS WHAT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND I CAN DEFINATELY USE THE SUPPORT! I DO THIS ALONE AT HOME! NEED TO LOSE 120 LBS TOTAL! LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • nikdonbon
    nikdonbon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on! I sent you a message. I hope you get it!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Might as well go all in. :)
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Happy to see so many people who want to join. :bigsmile: Ill send out the messages and group invites here in a little bit to those who sent me a message :flowerforyou:

:heart: Meg
  • LisaDroni
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Can I join as well please?? :smile:

I'm on here ALL THE TIME now - MFP has become my new Facebook - so much so that my friends are getting me into trouble for logging food and exercise when they come over (I know it's rude, but I like to keep track of things as much as possible).
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg. I'm back from my holiday and back on track. Will definitely be up for logging daily from May (could start now, but I may not be on the list anymore). I will be there every day I promise!

xxx
  • gicelbeas
    gicelbeas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join the group? I have a Europe trip coming up in June and I'm going to a couple beaches..you know what that means..bathing suits and bathing suits means working out! I need keep myself accountable and would love some support :)
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I log in and track every day. :)
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    yes I will join!
  • nanzy408
    nanzy408 Posts: 1
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to try this. Four hundred fifty five calories a day is twice what I'm doing now, but I think I can do it.
  • samipd12
    samipd12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im in... :) send me invite please