Newbie needing support

Options
I am taking a girls trip to Puerto Rico in June and I need all the motivation possible to continue on and lose this 20lbs any help or friends would be great. I am 178 running three times a week kick boxing 2-3 times a week so I am excercising and eating right I just need to stay motivated.

Thanks

Replies

• 37poohbear
    Options
    Dear Newbie,

Hi my name is poohbear and i need help as well to keep me motvated, As i have 3 kids 5 yr old and 1 set of twin boys they r all boys and i even try really hard to get out with them when the weather is nice but it changes so fast. Well as i would do when i am on a trip i kepp my mind and hands busy like talking with a friend or two i would go for walks try not to over do it if yr going for a meal have 1 or 2 sm treats or snack.I know you can do this as i will be here if u need to talk to a friend while yr away.Well i should go for now ttyl
  • tbeards2403
    Options
    I am signed up to run a 10K in the middle of May (first ever race!) and I need motivation as well. I know I can do it...I just am not motivated to get out there and run now to train. I am overweight by about 20-30 lbs, so losing weight in the process would be a huge plus!
    Sounds like you're doing a lot of exercise, so I'm sure you're on the right track. You can do this!!
    I'll add you as a friend.
  • 37poohbear
    Options
    :smile: How do i add u as a friend too and i will ttyl soon as the boys go out with daddy
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. Like you I am trying to knock off 20 pounds for an event in May. Good luck!
  • Mayancarib
    Options
    So, I want to lose about 20lbs too. I started at 164 and now I am somewhere btw 156- 160lb. Every week I want to see 155lbs just to pat myself on the back. I started in Feb, mid to late, not sure cause I stopped using this when i got frustrated and then they removed my account. So I'm back now and trying not to slack off. I too could use some motivation. However you sound like you are really doing well. Are you keeping up with your classes and running that you posted about? Did u just start?
  • turtle00
    turtle00 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I'm new and needing support as well :) you can add me if you'd like :D
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here pretty much everyday!
  • 37poohbear
    Options
    How do i add you as i am new at all of this ???